Y.E.S. - Youth Education Series Sat, 12/18 ***CLOSED & CONFIRMED***

Do you know what time the class is that day? I looked at the links and didn't find it. I'm sure it's probably on there somewhere and I'm just missing is, but anyway.... Thanks!

Please count in Ryann & Emily, they are in 2nd grade. LMK what I need to do next, thanks!

Welcome!

As soon as I hear back from the fax confirmation I will start the process of ticket ordering. Use the links I provided in the first post to start thinking about what tickets you want/need.

Received a phone call yesterday. All the paperwork was in order and forwarded on to the person who schedules. Hope to hear back today. :)

Just got the e-mail. We are confirmed for the Wild by Nature class at Animal Kingdom on Saturday, December 18th at 8:30am!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!

It's time to start thinking about what type(s) of ticket(s) you will need for your trip.

Will we order our tickets through you or through the website? Are you O.K. on chaperones, or do you still need one (or two)?

All ticket orders must be place through the coordinator and they all must be either mailed or picked up a the will call office. We can't split up the order. :(

I already have 2 chaperones, but if things change, I'll let you know. Thank you. :)

I would like to order the tickets by October 1st. Please PM your e-mail address to help me coordinate this.

Would you like my email address? I will gladly give it to you! :lmao:

Check your e-mails. I need your ticket info before 10/15.

WOOT - post #9500!

Thanks Jen! You said in the email that the prices do not include tax - do we have to add tax on?

Another question - the day we get off the ship (16th) is the plan going to be just checking into our hotels and going to MVMCP at 4pm? Just trying to figure out how many days I need on the tickets.

I just sent a correction e-mail. The prices do include tax. Sorry for the confusion.

That is my plan for the 16th. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter