Y&R take 3 - SPOILERS inside

* Skye learns Adam was with Sharon during the storm, then in ER because he saved Faith. Skye thinks Adam is fooling himself if he thinks Sharon will be forgiving after all the horrible things he did, including saving the child he kidnapped from her
* Sharon is being lectured by Nick and then Victoria about giving Adam a ride, Victoria asks Sharon not to be manipulated by Adam again. Deacon interrupts greeting both women, saying he was w/ someone during the storm. Victoria is irritated by his presence, wonders who would spend anytime with him
* Phyllis asks Jack to convince Tucker to send Diane away so they won't have to deal with her, Jack says he won't do that because Diane raised Kyle by herself, she's his security and won't take that away from Kyle who has already trying to adjust in Genoa City
* Meggie is still faking her leg injury, Nikki picks up on Meggie's resentment that she and Victor not elope but as usual Meggie lies through her teeth. After Nikki leaves to see Victoria, Meggie plots with Deacon to stop the wedding from happening
* Skye has a meeting with an investor in the Newman building, she ends up trapped in an elevator with Victor who tells her that she seeks help from the wrong people, Adam doesn't love her, he's a ******* not capable of loving anyone
* Diane asks Jack for help in getting Kyle ready for school, they go school shopping and Jack tries to calm Kyle's nerves about starting Walnut Grove. Later, Jack warns Diane to be on her best behavior or there will be trouble. Meanwhile, Phyllis is shown writing an article about Diane
* Nick confronts Adam saying he does believe Adam did a selfless act but wonders what Adam's next move is in his plan to win back Sharon. Sharon overhears Nick warning Adam to stay away from her, while Adam says he only has her best interests at heart. Later, Sharon visits Adam telling him thank you for saving Faith

Next - Nikki and Jill argue at Fenmore's boutique; Katherine is unable to figure out what Murphy is trying to tell her

I posted Phyllis' new article post #3552, if you havent seen it yet, check it out. Phyllis really spills it!

Phrases I hope to never again hear on Y&R:
"Gas lighting"
"Elopement"

Can anyone explain to me why a D.A. and a Detective would be the first responders to an accident scene? Or, how she came back looking immaculate? Or, why Ronan had to take his whole shirt off to fix a scratch on his arm?:happytv:

My favorite line is when Jack calls Victor the "Mustache":lmao: Jack comes up wit some good ones for Victor.

Did I miss something today. What was JT referring to when he told Billy if something happened to him, he would have to "do it"? Today was a wierd day for me. Wook up at 3 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep, then this afternoon dd (who's 5 mos. pregnant) calls and says she's on the way to the dr. having pain in her stomach since 3 in the morning. Needless to say I was a basketcase until they called and said dr. said everything ok, thinks she is dehydrated and has overdid it. I'm in va and she's in pa. I thought it got easier when your kids got older.

Glad to hear all is fine and it seems to get harder for me the older they get.....when they say they will always be your babies they were nit kidding. Mine however are only 13 and 16...soon to be 14 and 17.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";38652988]My favorite line is when Jack calls Victor the "Mustache":lmao: Jack comes up wit some good ones for Victor.[/QUOTE]

I love the "Mustache" and "Mr. Mumble".;)

Is Paul still on the show? And wasn't he married to Laura Bell (can't think of her character's name) on the show? Yikes, I'm digging up OLD memories here. :happytv:

Did I miss something today. What was JT referring to when he told Billy if something happened to him, he would have to "do it"? Today was a wierd day for me. Wook up at 3 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep, then this afternoon dd (who's 5 mos. pregnant) calls and says she's on the way to the dr. having pain in her stomach since 3 in the morning. Needless to say I was a basketcase until they called and said dr. said everything ok, thinks she is dehydrated and has overdid it. I'm in va and she's in pa. I thought it got easier when your kids got older.

I thought JT was referring to raising Reed if he didn't get better and died.

Hope your DD is doing great now.

Is Paul still on the show? And wasn't he married to Laura Bell (can't think of her character's name) on the show? Yikes, I'm digging up OLD memories here. :happytv:

Yes, he is still on the show. We guess he can't afford an office so he's usually at the coffee shop with his laptop figuring out how he can't solve the next great mystery on the show. :rotfl: (I know you'd never guess, but...he's not one of my favorites.)

If I remember right, Lauren Bell's character Chris/Cricket was either married to him, engaged to him, or his s.o. on the show.

Yes, he is still on the show. We guess he can't afford an office so he's usually at the coffee shop with his laptop figuring out how he can't solve the next great mystery on the show. :rotfl: (I know you'd never guess, but...he's not one of my favorites.)

If I remember right, Lauren Bell's character Chris/Cricket was either married to him, engaged to him, or his s.o. on the show.

Is she still on? If I remember right, he was a detective? I always liked him, but that was a decade ago ;)

Is she still on? If I remember right, he was a detective? I always liked him, but that was a decade ago ;)

He is a detective. As far as we can tell, he hasn't solved a case in the last ten years you've missed. But he has his buddies out in the field looking into it.....

On today's episode I thought Nikki looked beautiful. The blue dress was very flattering and her hair was terrific -- as we've said before, alcoholism agrees with her:laughing:

Please, please, please will someone in the wardrobe department give Sean Young some *under* support -or at least dress her in a flattering way. The girl needs a bra that fits and some good strong Spanx (But I can't wait to see what she and Deacon have planned to stop the wedding) By the way, Good Job Victor - bringing an alcoholic to Las Vegas is always a great idea :sad2:(in addition to keeping booze & ice readily available in the living room:rolleyes1)

I love how Phyllis was so full of glee as she wrote the Diane Jenkins article, she could hardly contain her excitement! Her facial expressions as she stood in front of Jack and listened to Diane invite him to go school shopping were priceless.

Nick's needy, clingy attitude is making Adam look better every day.

I'm all for this article on Diane to come out. Diane will fire back in the worst way possible. Phyllis can bring up dirt on Diane from 20 years ago? How would Phyllis like it if someone brought up the 2 marriages she destroyed? Or about how Phyllis lying about her own son's paternity to trap a married man? It would be awesome if she found out about her running over Paul and Cricket. Phyllis needs to learn that those to screw on dirty dumpsters shouldn't throw stones! Not to mention, she is putting Kyle directly in the middle of this. She looks at that child and smiles in his face, not caring about what this would do to him and his relationship with her father, the man she's dating. The woman is VILE!

I'm all for this article on Diane to come out. Diane will fire back in the worst way possible. Phyllis can bring up dirt on Diane from 20 years ago? How would Phyllis like it if someone brought up the 2 marriages she destroyed? Or about how Phyllis lying about her own son's paternity to trap a married man? It would be awesome if she found out about her running over Paul and Cricket. Phyllis needs to learn that those to screw on dirty dumpsters shouldn't throw stones! Not to mention, she is putting Kyle directly in the middle of this. She looks at that child and smiles in his face, not caring about what this would do to him and his relationship with her father, the man she's dating. The woman is VILE!

Plus Diane is literally a different woman now- Maura West will not take this lightly! :lmao:

I think Phyllis needed a worthy opponent to spar with - she's at her very best when she's scheming and manipulating. She and Sharon are so different that their battles never seemed quite fair, and lately there has really been no one else :confused3 But Phyllis and Diane are perfect enemies because they are so alike - this should get very interesting. I predict it's all leading to the revelation that Summer and Kyle have the same father.

I think Phyllis needed a worthy opponent to spar with - she's at her very best when she's scheming and manipulating. She and Sharon are so different that their battles never seemed quite fair, and lately there has really been no one else :confused3 But Phyllis and Diane are perfect enemies because they are so alike - this should get very interesting. I predict it's all leading to the revelation that Summer and Kyle have the same father.

I've always believed that. I've always thought it was odd that Nick was the only person to read the paternity results. Phyllis never even saw them. It was so soon after Nick lost Cassie, it just seemed too easy.

* Lauren returns to Fenmore's hugs a shocked Jill, Lauren apologizes for missing Chance's funeral. Lauren makes a donation to fallen officers, Jill is touched
* Lily goes to Neil, he sees the bodyguard Cane hired and Lily explains what has happened. Lily asks if she can move back home, Neil of course says yes
* Cane searches the internet about changing your idenity in the US, looks up deceased people. Cane fakes his name, asks for another birth certificate
* Victor tells Katherine about Nikki possibly drinking again and their plans to elope, Katherine warns Victor to keep a close eye on Nikki, be there for her
* Nikki comes to Fenmore's for a wedding dress, her and Jill have a verbal showdown at the boutique which pisses off Lauren, who worries about her business
* Neil confronts Cane about what Lily told him, Cane lies to him about threats to his family. Lily asks Neil if he believed Cane, looks like Lily has her doubts
* Murphy has flashbacks of Meggie as a bride then as a widow, then what happened in the car when Murphy said he would warn people about Meggie
* Jill is putting away the cup Nikki drank out of, smells the alcohol. Jill tells Victor who is in disbelief but Jill says she saw it for herself, Nikki is drinking again
* Katherine is talking to Murphy, she notices him trying to hold her hand. Katherine gets happy, she asks Murphy if he feels her hold his hand, looks like he does
* Nikki returns home, Victor says he know he has asked her this before but has she been drinking? Nikki is shocked while Meggie smirks in the background

Next - Nikki is a wreck, she is shaking, she is at Deacon's; Meggie tells Victor about Nikki being at the hotel; Billy finds out about the new article Phyllis posted online

I think Phyllis needed a worthy opponent to spar with - she's at her very best when she's scheming and manipulating. She and Sharon are so different that their battles never seemed quite fair, and lately there has really been no one else But Phyllis and Diane are perfect enemies because they are so alike - this should get very interesting.
I don’t know! Phyllis and Diane seem to be quite different to me! Diane is sneaky, backstabbing and underhanded, while Phyllis is more brazen and confrontational. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to be on the other side of a catfight with either of them, :duck: but I don’t think Phyllis looks for the confrontation (anymore). I think she’s learned from her torrid past (the Danny Romalotti obsession) the same way Michael has learned from his past (the Cricket rape)!! With Sharon, Phyllis ddnt have to scheme except to protect her marriage. (I dont condone the affair thing but...) She ddnt pursue Nick…and she did tell him before they got married (and while they were married) that if he wanted Sharon, he should leave. …and whenever he did leave, she washed her hands of it!! Having said that, I’d much rather be on Phyllis’ bad side cause I’m sure she’d openly cuss me out (slap me around, as necessary) and tell me what NOT to do again (just like she warned Sharon)! But I don’t think I’d ever know if Diane was mad at me. I think she would smile and pay the person behind me to stab me in the back, then deny it!.....oh, and then sleep with my man! :laughing:

. I predict it's all leading to the revelation that Summer and Kyle have the same father.
I think you are right on point! …and the seeds are being planted for the new reveal that Summer and Kyle are siblings! popcorn:: The other day when they were watching videos together, (congrats to the casting dept, great job with the fam resemblance) I couldn’t help but think that they looked so much alike!! ....I also think Phyllis is really good to the kids of her "enemies"....look at her and Noah, they've always had a great relationship!! It's not like how Nikki treated Abby when she was born!! :confused3

...and yea...I dont know who said it but...let's get Meggie a bra!! :faint:

Mock trials, trips to Europe and a hockey team.....yep once Kyle enrolls at Walnut Grove he should be about 25 by Christmas. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter