• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ya wanna fight about it...?

If you were to choose one, which WDW theme park is your favorite?

• Total voters

grahamharvey1982

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Just curious to see what the DISers have to say:

Which is your favorite theme park at WDW???

Drop a vote in the poll, and (if you feel like it) comment below with what makes it your favorite. I love to hear good things about Disney parks, and maybe I'll find some fun new things to do at each park.

Have a great day! :)

MK has all the classics. Frankly I can’t imagine how it could be topped.

Unless they built a villains MK with Maleficient’s castle in the middle. It would have an “evil” Dumbo and an “it’s a scary world after all” and there’d be a nightmare before Christmas dark ride and a Monsters Inc ghost story show ....but Stitch would be the same since that’s as evil as can be anyway.

Hi everyone! Just curious to see what the DISers have to say:

Which is your favorite theme park at WDW???

Drop a vote in the poll, and (if you feel like it) comment below with what makes it your favorite. I love to hear good things about Disney parks, and maybe I'll find some fun new things to do at each park.

Have a great day! :)
Magic Kingdom, followed by Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter