Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: WE will dance with you!! I bet it feels great!! good luck to you :love:

6 more months for us :sad2: But sure it will fly by

How exciting!!! We will actually hit double digits for the first time this week till our July wedding. I'm totally excited. I can't wait till we're in the one month range.

Oh honey, I'm right behind you! 55 days till we leave!

:banana:

I'm so jealous, We are celebrating our 1 year Anniversary on May 2nd. I know exactly what you are going through right now. It is the most wonderful feeling of being so close but so far away.
Good Luck to you all and enjoy.

Wilderness Bride - I understand how excited you are, your webpage is really cute... you and your DH2B make a very cute couple. I cracked up when I saw the Napoleon Dynamite Quiz...

I am counting with you since that is our wedding date too!!
We are getting married in CT, then heading down the next day for our disneymoon...
CONGRATS and good luck.

I'm right there with you!! :cheer2: :cool1:

Our wedding date is May 19th and we'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for our honeymoon!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter