Yacht, beach, or boardwalk?

We just had our 1st stay at YC recently with our family of 5. Kids are a bit younger than yours (9, 12, 14) but it was a great fit for us. Spacious for a standard room. It was our 1st stay at the Crescent Lake area and I'd absolutely stay there again. I'm tempted to try BWI at some point now that those rooms are also getting a refresh.

Eh. The smell & excitement are pretty contained to that area, it’s not like your smelling fish in your room.
Right. I rest my case again.

I’m comparing the 2 restaurants in a joking way to also compare that the hotels have a little bit different feel. I didn’t think that needed clarification.
Addendum: You don’t smell the fish in your room, nor will anyone be waving napkins in your room… or anywhere other than the restaurant… The pool smells fine. 🙄 (sarcasms, joking, just having fun, etc).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter