Yacht/Boat Rental Prices?

bellebride116

beautiful belle
Does anyone have an updated list of prices for a yacht rental during the MK fireworks? Is it possible for dinner for 2 to be served on the yacht?

soooo what did they say??? Im curious too!

HAHA!!! I'm going next month so I'll be sure to do a little trip report of it when I get back!

So I called and it IS possible! We rented a 25' pontoon boat with driver, water, soda, snacks, for wishes. We also added 'happy anniversary' decor, and private dining {had to call sep for the private dining}....

So what happens is we leave from the GF marina about an hour before Wishes, it drives to a prime viewing spot, and the wishes music is on the boat, we eat, etc, and then when it's over we go back to the GF marina. I called private dining to arrange for the food and what will happen is it's delivered like room service to the boat before we leave!

I hope it's as nice as it sounds - it will be a great way to spend our first anniversary!!! If we're not too tired MK has EMH until 1am!

I didn't get the price for our private dining yet... I actually have to call back and get the total, oops.

But for the boat rental with the driver, music, decor, etc it's about $380.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter