Yacht Club or Beach Club WDW resort?

SierraRoseStewart

Earning My Ears
My husband and two teens(17 and 15), are debating whether we should stay at the Yacht Club Or Beach Club.

We have already gone 3 other times as a family and have stayed at Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside and Coronado Springs. We've decided that this trip that we will splurge a bit extra to stay at a deluxe resort.

We think either the Yacht or Beach Club would be the best choice. For those who have stayed there which resort is better? And is there any other deluxe resorts in that price range that you would recommend?

Thanks!

My husband and two teens(17 and 15), are debating whether we should stay at the Yacht Club Or Beach Club.

We have already gone 3 other times as a family and have stayed at Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside and Coronado Springs. We've decided that this trip that we will splurge a bit extra to stay at a deluxe resort.

We think either the Yacht or Beach Club would be the best choice. For those who have stayed there which resort is better? And is there any other deluxe resorts in that price range that you would recommend?

Thanks!
A lot say it's really which theme you like the better. The rooms are basically the same except, beach club has a beach theme and yacht club has a nautical theme. They share the amenities and have the best pool on property. Beach club is closer to Epcot but yacht club isn't more than a minute or two longer.

We preferred Yacht Club over Beach Club, but BC just had a refurb so I'd probably lean towards BC.

If you want to be closer to the quick service, stay BC (though the walk from YC is really nothing).

We preferred the theme of YC better, and it was just more calm than the BC. The BC lobby was always a cluster, and I personally couldn't stand the smell of the QS place, which hit me every time I got off the elevator. (In all fairness, I was 20 weeks pregnant, so it may have been affecting me more...)

I think we will definitely try BC again sometime. We want to give it a second chance.

I would go with the one that gives me a better deal, since they are very similar. The biggest difference is that the BC has recently been refurbished while the YC is undergoing refurbishment now.

We prefer the YC theme. Otherwise, it's the same except BC doesn't have as many full balcony's.

I love the BC so I'm a little biased. The BC rooms were recently renovated and they are gorgeous. I believe the YC is going through a refurb of some sort right now. I'm not sure when your trip is but a refurb could impact your stay.

Both are great, but I don't ever stay anywhere that it currently going through refurb. If you are staying club level I would definitely recommend BC. The staff just goes above and beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter