Yacht Club Pictures?

Laurafoster

DIS Veteran
Has anyone got any pictures of the Yacht Club Gazebo and of the hotel at Christmas? Im getting married next december and want to know what it loks like with all the holiday decorations?!

hi :wave:
just subscribing :) i am looking at getting married here too and would love to see some pictures :teeth:

eve ::MinnieMo

Hey-
We're getting married at WP and reception at YC on 12/29 this year... if I remember, I will try to get some pictures, otherwise, I will post!

the christmas decorations go up next week at wdw. we leave on sunday for the akl but will be over at the yc for our planning session, etc. i will try to take some photos for you & post when i return.

Hi :) :)

I can help you out with the YC xmas decorations, i found this really cool website. The yahat club looks so pretty with all the xmas decorations

www. disney suites. com\ id932.htm

sorry but it wont let me put it as a link

Happy planning :) :) :) :)

I have some but not sure how to put them in a message. do you know how to do it?
Janine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter