Yacht Rental?

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
Hello!! My DF and I are getting married at 2:30 p.m. after this we plan on taking some time with the family and trying to come up with things to do for that evening. We are not planning an elaborate reception. Our plan is to have dinner at a restaurant at one of the resorts and possibly chartering a yacht for a Wishes Cruise. Our total party (including the newlyweds! :woohoo: ) is about 18. Do they do Wishes Cruises' for parties that size? How do you go about reserving that? Anyone know an approx. cost?

Anyone else have ideas for some family type activities?? We want to spend our day and evening with them, because after that, we are outta there!! :rotfl: Because then it is not our DFTW.....it is our Disneymoon!! :banana:

I called and asked before. I believe they said the largest amount of people one cruise will accomodate is 13 or 14 on the Grand1. Other cruises hold 7-10, I think. You have to call the number for specialty cruises.

We tried to do a cruise on the Grand 1 Yacht, but couldn't. It would seat 13 at the most and even then it would be a squeeze. There was 17 of us.
The only way to do it is to hire two pontoon boats. I think they were approximately $270 each back in March. Just means splitting your party up though.
They can decorate the boats for you also.

:sad2: That bums me out. I really don't want to split up the party if we are paying that kind of money........any good ideas on a way to enjoy an evening as a family? I really would like to be able to catch the fireworks, that would be a great way to cap the night off, but I dont' want everyone to have to use a hopper day to go into the park........

it'll probably cost you a lot more but have you thought of a wishes or illuminations desert party?

Where do they do those dessert parties at? Are they at the resorts?

i believe wishes ones tend to be at the GF, illuminations ones are based in various locations around world showcase in epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter