yachtsman

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
My wedding is in June. When can I make reservations with the Yachtsman steakhouse and get the keepsake menus? I assume I call disney dining?

90 days out but I would also speak to your SM or co-ordinator to let them know what you're doing and to ask for a number where you can speak to the Restaurant Manager direct as I am under the impression that it's only the personalised menus you get through Disney Dining when calling for V&A's.

Definitely see if you can speak to the restuarant Manager direct although I still think you have to wait until the 90 day mark to book.

We had personalized menu's at Yachtsman. My EM gave me the contact there and she took care of it. I was sent a copy of the menu in case we wanted to take anything off of it and they special menus they did for us had no prices listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter