Yak and Yeti or LTT?

I haven’t eaten at LTT, but I love Yak & Yeti. I recommend a Yak Attack cocktail, Dragon Roll appetizer, and the Kobe beef burger with smoked Gouda and mushroom topping. If you still have room for more, try the fried wonton dessert. :)

Tough choice, but I would go with Yak and Yeti. Although I like the atmosphere at LTT, now that the lunch menu is the turkey platter with little other offerings, I would prefer Yak and Yeti. Unique atmosphere/theme and good food.

If LTT brought back the old lunch menu, a la carte, it would be a much more difficult choice.

Tough choice, but I would go with Yak and Yeti. Although I like the atmosphere at LTT, now that the lunch menu is the turkey platter with little other offerings, I would prefer Yak and Yeti. Unique atmosphere/theme and good food.

If LTT brought back the old lunch menu, a la carte, it would be a much more difficult choice.

They have both the AYCTE platter and the a la carte menu as well at lunch.

They have both the AYCTE platter and the a la carte menu as well at lunch.

Hmmmm..... I just looked at the most recent menu on allears, to prove you wrong!, and saw I was wrong!! I guess they did go back to a la carte ! I dont even see the turkey platter as an option! I was there last April and it was either the turkey dinner, a cheeseburger or a pasta dish.

Gee....now I dont know which Id choose!! For the OP...toss a coin!

Hmmmm..... I just looked at the most recent menu on allears, to prove you wrong!, and saw I was wrong!! I guess they did go back to a la carte ! I dont even see the turkey platter as an option! I was there last April and it was either the turkey dinner, a cheeseburger or a pasta dish.

Gee....now I dont know which Id choose!! For the OP...toss a coin!
LOL!! I’m not a fan of the turkey platter either.

We go to both of these almost every trip. We enjoy them both, but we haven't been to LTT since they changed the menu. If it brought back the turkey and dressing for lunch, I would choose it hands down! Right now, it's a toss up. I say choose the type of food you enjoy the most.
Comfort food=LTT
Asian-style=Y&Y

I have not been to LTT but did enjoy the meal I had at Yak and Yeti.

I have eaten at both several times but every time I think of those Fried Wontons I immediately vote for Yak & Yeti (and seriously try the Fried Wontons for desert)

Another vote for Yak and Yeti. It is also a great themed restaurant!! I agree with others - try the fried wontons for dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter