Yak & Yeti - Hard ADR to Get???

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Never have eaten at Yak & Yeti. Wanted to get try it for lunch but can't seem to find any availability. Is this a hard ADR to get? Should I keep looking?

It can be hard to get. Lots of folks use a Landry’s card so don’t need an ADR. That’s what I do. You can research and see if it will be a good deal for you. You pay $25 to get the card but immediately get a $25 welcome bonus to use. And then you get a $25 credit each year for your birthday. And if you travel to Disney at the same time every year, you can select your birthday around that time frame. I will be using my birthday bonus the first week of May at either yak and yeti or rainforest Café. I haven’t decided yet.😁

I have card (or had a card). Not sure I can find it. Haven't used it in a while. So if I have a card, I don't need a ADR?

Went there on Wednesday. We didn’t have an ADR, just used the walkup at 12:30 and we were in by 1:00. Ended up getting an amazing table on the second floor with the corner window looking out on the bridge. The food was good but I thought it was better when we were there last June. IMG_0614.jpeg

It can be hard to get. Lots of folks use a Landry’s card so don’t need an ADR. That’s what I do. You can research and see if it will be a good deal for you. You pay $25 to get the card but immediately get a $25 welcome bonus to use. And then you get a $25 credit each year for your birthday. And if you travel to Disney at the same time every year, you can select your birthday around that time frame. I will be using my birthday bonus the first week of May at either yak and yeti or rainforest Café. I haven’t decided yet.😁
This is a great strategy. I'm going to grab a Landry's card now. THANKS

I have card (or had a card). Not sure I can find it. Haven't used it in a while. So if I have a card, I don't need a ADR?
Correct. Same at T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe. I just show them my card on the app :)

One thing to note is that you can’t use the Landry’s credit/accumulate points and combine with other discounts. It’s one or the other but unless you’re spending >$250, you’re better off using the Landrys $25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter