Yak & Yeti reservation?

lvdis

love disney
I am now a member of Landry's Select Club and have an ADR for Yak & Yeti at 2:00 on our AK day. I've been trying to get an earlier time, but haven't been able to. It sounds like we can just go early and tell them we are members to get seated right away. If this is true, should I cancel my ADR and just show up when we are ready or should I keep the ADR? It's for a group of 5 if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am now a member of Landry's Select Club and have an ADR for Yak & Yeti at 2:00 on our AK day. I've been trying to get an earlier time, but haven't been able to. It sounds like we can just go early and tell them we are members to get seated right away. If this is true, should I cancel my ADR and just show up when we are ready or should I keep the ADR? It's for a group of 5 if that makes a difference. Thanks!

We are the same boat! I asked a similar question several weeks ago and the consensus said to cancel ADR and show up at the time I wanted. Landry's Club members take priority over ADRs. We're trying this on April 3rd, so if your trip is after that I can update you as to how it worked. :)

No a member of the Landry’s club so I can’t speak to that but I’d be too nervous to cancel the ADR, every time we have gone there every table has been full- so I wouldn’t be confident that they could seat you immediately.

Last edited:
We are the same boat! I asked a similar question several weeks ago and the consensus said to cancel ADR and show up at the time I wanted. Landry's Club members take priority over ADRs. We're trying this on April 3rd, so if your trip is after that I can update you as to how it worked. :)
Yes, please report back on your experience if you think of it. We will be there on May 8.

We are Landry's members. On our trip the week before Christmas last year we walked up and my husband asked how long the wait was. They told us 1 1/2 hours. I spoke up and said we were Landry's members and we were seated within 5 minutes. With 5 in your party instead of 2 you wait might be slightly longer but unless the ADR is at the time you want I would just cancel it and show up when you get hungry.

Landry's Members have no need for an ADR period. Ever. A Landry's Member is seated before even ADR, no matter how crowded the restaurant is.
The only people seated before you are other Landry Card holders that are checked in before you.

We are Landry Members and have dined there on many Holiday's with very long waits, as in upwards of 2 hours and been seated within 10 min, much to the dismay of those waiting. So I can say without doubt it works well no matter how crowded they are

We're Landry's members. We never make an ADR at Yak and Yeti. We walk in and are seated within 5-10 minutes every time -- regardless of time of year or time of day.

Landry's Members have no need for an ADR period. Ever. A Landry's Member is seated before even ADR, no matter how crowded the restaurant is.
The only people seated before you are other Landry Card holders that are checked in before you.

We are Landry Members and have dined there on many Holiday's with very long waits, as in upwards of 2 hours and been seated within 10 min, much to the dismay of those waiting. So I can say without doubt it works well no matter how crowded they are

I think the Landry membership mentions that it's up to 6 people dining. We have a party of 7. In your experience with them, have you ever gone with a larger party, and if so, will they accommodate? I cannot get a Y&Y ADR at all for the day we will be in AK with our party of 7 on MDE. However there are tables for 3, 4, 5, 6 all over the place that day. I called Disney Dining and they said that tables for 7 are very limited? I was thinking I could call the restaurant directly, maybe and request a reservation as well? Any thoughts?

I am traveling next month with a party of 9 and am a Landry's card member (first trip using it). I called Yak and Yeti directly to make a reservation. She said they wouldn't be able to seat us all together (they would try but can't guarantee)

I think the Landry membership mentions that it's up to 6 people dining. We have a party of 7. In your experience with them, have you ever gone with a larger party, and if so, will they accommodate? I cannot get a Y&Y ADR at all for the day we will be in AK with our party of 7 on MDE. However there are tables for 3, 4, 5, 6 all over the place that day. I called Disney Dining and they said that tables for 7 are very limited? I was thinking I could call the restaurant directly, maybe and request a reservation as well? Any thoughts?
That I don't know. 4 is the most I've gone with

Yes, call the restaurant directly. They have reservations available even when Disney does not.

We had a party of 8 including 1 child and an infant in a high chair, and we were seated at 1 table after a reasonably short wait. It was 2 years ago so details are vague but it was no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter