Yak & Yeti

wdwfan22

Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!
I've been making my dining reservations for my January trip. I can't find the Yak and Yeti available at all. I believe it is open. Does anyone know if they ar taking ADRs or do I just have to walk up? Thanks!

We have Y&Y for lunch on Jan 2. I believe the latest available was 4:45.

I've been making my dining reservations for my January trip. I can't find the Yak and Yeti available at all. I believe it is open. Does anyone know if they ar taking ADRs or do I just have to walk up? Thanks!

It's a non-Disney owned restaurant, so I believe you can also make reservations directly by calling them. I would not rely on walk ups. I would also recommend trying the Disney website to make ADRs if you were trying through the app only, or vice versa.

It is open, as we have an ADR for 1-9-2021.

I was there last week, and I saw them turn away walk ups. They said they were 100% booked.

I have a reservation at 4:30 on December 27 which was made at my 60+10. There are very few TS options at AK right now. I think Tiffins and Rainforest may be the only others. Yak & Yeti is in super high demand. I would try the day before. People do cancel.

Yak and Yeti is fantastic! We ate there twice in 3 days last visit:)
Both times they turned hordes of unhappy people away.
I hope you get your reservation. And no wonder the food is so good. I didn't know it wasn't owned by disney!

Reservations weren’t available when I booked either so I called and was only able to get a reservation because I have the Landry’s select card. The girl who booked my reservation said she couldn’t do it without a Landry’s select number.

Keep trying! I've been trying for weeks for December 1st and finally scored a 1pm reservation yesterday. It's the only table service open in Animal Kingdom.

As others have said, keep trying. You can try reservation finder at touringplans as well. It has helped us in the past.
Try calling direct.
We don't have one, but people have used the Landry's card for walk up.

I am so looking forward to a chicken lo mein at Yak & Yeti on my next trip (when we are allowed back into US from UK)

I would recommend going to Landry's Select Club website and joining. Once you have a select club number you can call Yak and Yeti directly and make a reservation or you can do walk up. With the Landry's Select Club membership you don't need a reservation, you just walk up and show them the card and are seated, normally within about 15 minutes. We have eaten there several times and never had a reservation and never waited more than about 15 minutes or so.

I would recommend going to Landry's Select Club website and joining. Once you have a select club number you can call Yak and Yeti directly and make a reservation or you can do walk up. With the Landry's Select Club membership you don't need a reservation, you just walk up and show them the card and are seated, normally within about 15 minutes. We have eaten there several times and never had a reservation and never waited more than about 15 minutes or so.
I also recommend the Select Club, but at this time I’d suggest making a reservation. There have been recent reports of Select Club members being turned away due to capacity limits. Also, we didn’t realize this until we were there a couple of weeks ago, but as stated above Y&Y was closing at 4:45 (open for lunch only), so check the hours for the dates you’re trying to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter