Yankee Candles

If you like the smell of clean laundry or need to fool your husband into thinking you might be doing laundry, get Clean Cotton and burn it in your laundry/utility room.

My family likes Clean Cotton. They get really mad when they smell the food ones because when they walk in they think I baked when I didn't. No problems like that with the Clean Cotton.

Midsummer's Night is very nice in the bedroom. ;)

I also like Sun and Sand- smells like Coppertone!

Hollyberry is my all-time favorite (for the holidays), followed closely by any of the orange citrusy ones (the one I really liked they discontinued a few years ago)

No denying that YC has some very good scents, but I find their candles do be of inferior quality (they don't burn as cleanly as pure soy and they tunnel something fierce.) That said, I love the scented tarts, they are fab.
Fresh Mint, Vanilla Lime, Snow Angels, Christmas Cookie, Sage and Citrus are a just a few of my favorites.

If you ever get a chance to visit the South Deerfield flagship store, it's really worth it. We had lunch at Chandlers and shopped 'til we dropped. So much to see and smell and really great bargains.

Sage and Citrus is my car's signature scent. ;)

Right now, I'm pretty in love with midnight jasmine and clean cotton. The first house I rented when I moved to Orlando had night blooming jasmine in the backyard. When we would open the sliding glass doors at night, the smell of jasmine would fill the house almost instantly - and the midnight jasmine candle captures the fragrance almost perfectly.

Pete

Right now, I'm pretty in love with midnight jasmine and clean cotton. The first house I rented when I moved to Orlando had night blooming jasmine in the backyard. When we would open the sliding glass doors at night, the smell of jasmine would fill the house almost instantly - and the midnight jasmine candle captures the fragrance almost perfectly.

Pete

I'll have to give Midnight Jasmine a try...it sounds wonderful!

I love Sage and Citrus and Macintosh year-round, but Christmas Cookie is my favorite during the holidays. (DH hates candles - says they give him a headache - but even he enjoys these scents - as long as I don't burn them 24/7.)

We go with Macintosh most of the year, but a variety of the cedar/fir scents for the holiday season.

I love Sage and Citrus and Macintosh year-round, but Christmas Cookie is my favorite during the holidays. (DH hates candles - says they give him a headache - but even he enjoys these scents - as long as I don't burn them 24/7.)

I'm like your DH - I get horrible headaches from candles or other strong scents. Ten minutes in Bath & Body Works or the Yankee Candle store and I'm done for. Which is a bummer because there's one of the huge flagship YC stores about 45 minutes away and my boys love going in the Christmas room and seeing it snow.

I do like to take a quick sniff of the candles. I just can't burn them.

The buttercream is my favorite.

I've heard that the Midsummer's Night smells a lot like Drakkar Noir and that's why so many women like it - reminds them of their high school boyfriends :laughing:

We love the pumpkin scent. Living in New England, whenever we light this candle regardless of the time of year, it just reminds us of a crisp fall day!

Dennis-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter