• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY! A little good news!

Brightsy

Mouseketeer
Awhile back I commented that my younger DSs teachers were concerned about my son having staring spells.
Today we finally got into the neuro clinic to have an EEG done. (Sleep deprived, had to keep the lad up WAAAAYYY more than he likes.) My boy was a champ today! He didn't fuss, only fidgeted a little and he zonked out right on cue. We had a great lab tech! She had this music mix playing on he CD that was choc full of lovely sleepy tunes. She gave it to me! :-)
After the EEG the lads batteries were recharged. He's still tired, but not too much. HE'll sleep well tonight.
We saw the neuro doc and he went over the EEG w/ us. The result? DS is NOT showing any indications of abscence seizures! Hoorah!
The staring spells are most likely what we all thought anyways, my DS just has a tendency to visit "Vinlandia" whenever his mind isn't engaged to his liking. :cheer2:

Today was just full of blessings! :littleangel:
A special little boy I know is getting a bone marrow transplant on the 17th! I can not seem to quit crying tonight! :rotfl: God is good, so very wonderfully good!

Good news, it is allways good to eliminate other possibilites

bookwormde

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter