Yay! Booked up my bargain trip.

Mickeys_Mate

Earning My Ears
Hello, thought now's a good time to say hi, Im Lisa, Im new here! :yay:

Been to DLRP loads and we always usually stay at the Newport in Admirals floor rooms if possible, going in May but just fancied a little extra weekend towards the end of the year too. But wasnt sure if I had the budget for it...

But today I was tempted and booked a fantastic deal. Just for me and my daughter 2 nights at the Cheyenne in September (so it's nice and quiet, can't be doing with the queuing), with 3 day passes, Eurostar and Half Board Plus = £287!!! :woohoo:

I got 40% off, K7 and.. Eurostar are doing an offer with adult seats £44 and kids (under 6) seats £41, soooo cheap! Booking dates til 30th June and travelling between 2nd April and 30th Sept - if that helps anyone else too.

Hi Lisa

Did you phone eurostar direct? Only I've just rung them to get a quote for the dates I'm looking at in September and they know nothing about it. She said she hadn't heard of the offer and checked through their promotional stuff for me but could only come up with an offer via The Times (i think!) which was 2 for £90.

What dates are you going in Sept?

Cheers Suze

Hi Lisa

Did you phone eurostar direct? Only I've just rung them to get a quote for the dates I'm looking at in September and they know nothing about it. She said she hadn't heard of the offer and checked through their promotional stuff for me but could only come up with an offer via The Times (i think!) which was 2 for £90.

What dates are you going in Sept?

Cheers Suze

Was just about to ask the same thing. Thats a fantastic price for everything! I will go with my OH so not childrens prices but wondering If il be able to get a simular price for September?

Wow congrats on booking the trip!! :goodvibes

£287, thats brilliant!. Isn't tht 40% off just great!:wizard:

Mickeys Mate,

I am also interested in finding out how you booked this deal. I do not see any link to it on the Eurostar website. Can you give me some more info please? My husband and 14 yr old daughter will be arriving in Paris on April 2 and staying at Disney for 2 nights. This might be a great deal for them as well. Thank you for any additional info you can provide to help me.

Also, are your passes length of stay, meaning 2 nights will encompass 3 days in the parks?

What a bargain!!

Enjoy your trip and dont forget to write a trip report! I love reading them! :thumbsup2

I found this on the Eurostar website.

Lowest priced train + hotel offers around
All the Disney magic can be yours for a really low price. If you book a train + hotel deal before 30 June 2009, you will benefit from our exceptional promotion of £45 return train fare* to the magical kingdom. Please note this great offer is available for all hotels within or outside the Park. Look at a selection of hotels outside of the park or just book which hotel you like using our booking form.

Price based per person, subject to availability and valid for trips between 06.01.09 and 30.06.08.

So look as if its only until end of June. Maybe the OP could tell us how they booked September. Would be really helpful as thats when im looking to go. :)

I'd like to know this too as we got our seats for £69.50 each adult and £50 child, booking direct with Eurostar yesterday and that's the lowest price they can do for when we are going in July. A few days after the price goes up to by £45 per adult! We had to change our original booking date with Disney to make the most of this price, so I'd be interested to know how this was achieved :-)

Another Lisa :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter