YAY!!!! DLRP at New Year and Birthday!!

Squidge

Mouseketeer
Good morning all from a bright and sunny Taunton in Somerset! You might remember that I posted recently because my boyfriend and I were considering going to Disney for Christmas. Darling boyf :love: announced to me last night that he has secretly booked 2 nights at Sequoia Lodge (Montana Room, Lake View), between 31st December 2005 and 2nd January 2006 - covering New Year AND my birthday (1st Jan - I will be 27)! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am so excited as I have never been at new Year before - any advice, tips anyone can give me? he has booked the flight, hotel and park tickets but is there an extra cost to be in the park late on new Years Eve???

Any tips etc would be really happily received

What a lucky lady! You've obviously got yourself a fantastic chap.

I'm going to DLP in 3 weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday & 10th wedding anniversary with DH and our 3 kids and I've had to book it all myself.

I've never been at Christmas/New Year before so can't give any specific tips.

Have a great time!!!! :cool1:

I can't give you any New Year tips - I just wanted to say WOO HOO for you!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc How exciting!!

Thank you both so much for the replies - eileds I certainly am a lucky lady and I tell myself that everyday :love: - he is such a romantic and a Disney freak like me - we often dance around the flat to the Ultimate Disney CD at weekend he he!

I cant WAIT to go now and am looking forward to hearing from anyone who has been during New Year, but thank you all so much for your replies!

Squidge said:
I certainly am a lucky lady and I tell myself that everyday :love: - he is such a romantic and a Disney freak like me - we often dance around the flat to the Ultimate Disney CD at weekend

Don't say anymore - you're making me SO jealous!!! :teeth:

Fantastic news!

I've never been to DLP at the New Year but what a fantastic place to celebrate the New Year and your birthday :)

You've taught me how to impress any future girl friends on their birthdays...have fun :)

thomase said:
You've taught me how to impress any future girl friends on their birthdays...have fun :)

Oh yes! You learn a LOT from this board!! :teeth:

You lucky duck! I've always wanted to go to Disney at New Year. You'll have a fantastic time!:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter