• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Finally got an e-mail from coordinator! Now I have a photographer dilemma!!!!

I've been waiting for what seems like forever (it's only actually been a couple of weeks) for our coordinator to contact us! We finally got an e-mail this morning from Karen Serrette. Anyone else have her?

We also got our contract and our AP in the mail today. Gotta love Canada Post. We got the envelope and it was all bent to crap.

Oh well....i'm so excited. I can finally start my planning journal. :cheer2:

Did you email her back or anything? I don't know what to do now.

Did you email her back or anything? I don't know what to do now.

I haven't e-mailed her back yet. I also got an e-mail last night about our wedding website and it said to e-mail Karen the information for the website so I guess i'll have to do that. And I need to find out about the Magic Kingdom photo shoot. Do we have to schedule that or does the wedding coordinator do that?

I think right now, you just e-mail her with any questions that you have and just make sure to send back your wedding worksheet a couple months before your wedding (i'm not sure exactly how many days.)

Okay my FH thinks i'm totally ridiculous freaking out about this, but I don't know what to do. I know that I want to hire an outside photographer for the wedding so I have narrowed it down to two: Misty Miotto or Randy Chapman.

I know that Randy's crazy busy with weddings, but I thought i'd take a shot and see if he was available for my date. I figured there wouldn't be a hope in heck that he would have the date free. So I e-mailed him.

That same day I e-mailed Misty Miotto. I heard back from her the next day so I figured Randy must be busy since I hadn't heard back from him, and we decided to go with Misty.

I hadn't sent her the deposit yet. I completly forgot about it. Well.....today I get an e-mail from Randy saying that he is available!

Now I don't know what to do. It's totally stressing me out having to choose and I have no idea why. But i've got like a day to decide and I really don't know what i'm going to do. Eeeeeekkkk!!!!!

That is a hard one. I think you just have to go with your gut instink of who you think would be better for your wedding. I think they have both taken some great pics for other brides. Try not to stress too much about it. There will be alot more things that come up.

Okay my FH thinks i'm totally ridiculous freaking out about this, but I don't know what to do. I know that I want to hire an outside photographer for the wedding so I have narrowed it down to two: Misty Miotto or Randy Chapman.

I know that Randy's crazy busy with weddings, but I thought i'd take a shot and see if he was available for my date. I figured there wouldn't be a hope in heck that he would have the date free. So I e-mailed him.

That same day I e-mailed Misty Miotto. I heard back from her the next day so I figured Randy must be busy since I hadn't heard back from him, and we decided to go with Misty.

I hadn't sent her the deposit yet. I completly forgot about it. Well.....today I get an e-mail from Randy saying that he is available!

Now I don't know what to do. It's totally stressing me out having to choose and I have no idea why. But i've got like a day to decide and I really don't know what i'm going to do. Eeeeeekkkk!!!!!

:hug: I know just how you feel. I had to make the same choice between Misty and Randy a couple of months ago. Go with the one you feel can bring that special touch to your wedding and the one that puts you at ease. Ask both Misty and Randy all the questions you want. I asked a ton of questions before I made my choice and in the end went with Randy. Good luck! :thumbsup2

I love Randy. Everyone will tell you that. He is an awesome photographer and makes you feel so comfortable. Definitely give it a long hard look. Congratulations :)

we are booking the WP at 12 months so you dont havbe to wait till 8 months out. You only have to wait if you want your recepion in a convention centre place. If you want a special venue or in park reception you can book at 12 months for a wishes anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter