yay-got my Lamplight Lounge brunch!

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
The only good thing about living 6000 miles form Disneyland is that Dining reservations open at 2pm our time, so was able to get Lamplight Lounge brunch booked! :yay: Next on the list is Trader Sam's for a little afternoon drinky-poos! Does it stay open all afternoon and into the evening? we intended to visit on a non park day and try to get in around 5pm. Gives me a good few hours to crawl back to Pixar Pier as my legs appear to have lost all ability to do that walking thing!! (I am a real lightweight where alcohol is concerned 😆 )

The only good thing about living 6000 miles form Disneyland is that Dining reservations open at 2pm our time, so was able to get Lamplight Lounge brunch booked! :yay: Next on the list is Trader Sam's for a little afternoon drinky-poos! Does it stay open all afternoon and into the evening? we intended to visit on a non park day and try to get in around 5pm. Gives me a good few hours to crawl back to Pixar Pier as my legs appear to have lost all ability to do that walking thing!! (I am a real lightweight where alcohol is concerned 😆 )
Nice work! And yes, Trader Sam's is open all afternoon (starting at 11:30 AM) and I believe stays open until 11 or possibly 12 depending on the date. I've been a couple of times where we were told there could be a 2-hour time limit, but that likely depends on whether you're inside or outside, how large your party is, and how busy they are.

Congratulations and I hope you have the same good luck with Trader Sam's. I have never once been able to snag that reservation! I only try for our arrival day so that drastically lowers my chances, but still, I never manage to get that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter