Yay!!! I have a new ticker!!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Look :earseek: at my new ticker!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Yesterday was my birthday and whilst we were out walking the dogs in the forest (where incidentally most of our holidays are planned) DH asked where I would most like to be on my birthday next year ~ it's a big one, my 50th.

Well, there are lots of places I would love to be ;) but seeing as middle DD will be in the middle of her GCSEs I knew it would have to be somewhere realistic so was expecting him to say we'd stay on in London as we will be up there to see the Wizard of Oz for our wedding anniversary two days before.

But no, it is better than that .......... we are going to take the Eurostar across and I will be able to partake in a cocktail or two at the Pink Palace on my actual birthday!!! :banana: :banana: :yay: :banana: :banana:

I am so excited :cloud9: and I have the best DH ever!!! :love:

thats great!!! i wish my birthday wasn't in august lol i wont ever be able to spend it in dlp

Yay! What a great thing to do on your birthday! Soak in all the elegance of the Pink Palace and feel like a princess:! Have a little extra pixie dust :wizard:.

Look :earseek: at my new ticker!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Yesterday was my birthday and whilst we were out walking the dogs in the forest (where incidentally most of our holidays are planned) DH asked where I would most like to be on my birthday next year ~ it's a big one, my 50th.

Well, there are lots of places I would love to be ;) but seeing as middle DD will be in the middle of her GCSEs I knew it would have to be somewhere realistic so was expecting him to say we'd stay on in London as we will be up there to see the Wizard of Oz for our wedding anniversary two days before.

But no, it is better than that .......... we are going to take the Eurostar across and I will be able to partake in a cocktail or two at the Pink Palace on my actual birthday!!! :banana: :banana: :yay: :banana: :banana:

I am so excited :cloud9: and I have the best DH ever!!! :love:

Wow I thought you meant you had a new heart:rotfl:

How fab it will be for you.
I know what you mean about being excited as we will be there for my birthday and our wedding anniversary. :dance3: Fab stuff:cheer2:

Thats wonderful news Elaineand a belated Happy Birthday from me.
DLP is one of the nicest places to celebrate a birthday. :)

Hooray for the new ticker!!! :cool1: :banana: :yay: :cloud9:

I have something similar in mind for my next big birthday, but I'll have to wait 5 years for that - should be enough time to save up for the pink palace I hope!! :rotfl2:

p.s. belated Happy Birthday :hug:

What a great birthday present:goodvibesI spent my 50th birthday in the MK at WDW last year. Truly the best day of my life. DW and I had a truly magical day. Hope yours goes just as well.:thumbsup2

Happy Belated Birthday Elaine :)

What a great present.....must be a 50th birthday thing!!!! As thats where I am taking hubby for his ;) , so yes I agree you must have the best Dh ever :rotfl2: . I will especially note down any wonderful cocktails for your interest while I am there....it may take some intensive research but I will do my best :rolleyes1 .

I so wish I lived on mainland Britain and could go to DLRP more often :sad2: , imagine being able to hop on a train and be there :lovestruc

Kaye

What a great present.....must be a 50th birthday thing!!!! As thats where I am taking hubby for his ;) , so yes I agree you must have the best Dh ever :rotfl2: . I will especially note down any wonderful cocktails for your interest while I am there....it may take some intensive research but I will do my best :rolleyes1 .

Kaye, I hope your DH has a fantastic birthday at the DLH :thumbsup2 he obviously has the best DW ever!! ;) :goodvibes

I'm not sure where we're staying yet, I think it's probably going to be Newport Bay but I am so going to wish the next year away! :rotfl:

My big 5 cough! 0 is in 3 years and me and my dd have already planned a trip to dlp my hubby says we can have a girlie trip :yay: what better way to celebrate been soooooooooo young than a trip round BTM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter