yay! i'm married!!

i*heart*villains

Mouseketeer
Hi, I just wanted say hi, let everyone know that we are back, the wedding was amazing.
Karen Serrette, our WC, made sure that everything went perfectly. JoAnn performed the ceremony and did our toast, and did a great job. Our dinner after at O'hana was excellent, I'm very happy with the decision to go there. Everyone had a great time.
I think we are both going through some sort of post disney depression though, now that it's all over.
Thank you to everyone for all the info, help and support through the past few months.

The new Mrs. H.

CONGRATS!!!! WELCOME HOME...I can't wait to HEAR YOUR TR!!!!!My Princessgirllisa-I am copying your style I hope you don't mind

Congratulations!!!

I had Karen too, she is a nice person! Glad it all went well and looking forward to pictures!

a big congratulations to you!! I cant wait to hear all about everything and see your photos!! So glad you had a good time!

Congratualtions! Happy to hear eveything went so well! Can't wait to read more about it :cool1:

Thank you. Unfortunately, no one took any pictures at the wedding with my camera, so I won't have any until I get them from the photographer, Taz. It seems so weird that I don't have any, and that's what everyone wants to see. :confused3

CONGRATULATIONS. That is kinda funny about the pictures. It is amazing the things that you forget, or just assume somebody else will do it. At least you will have your photos from TAZ. I can't wait to see them, and read all about your trip. Welcome back, hope you get to go back real soon though. ;)

Thank you. Unfortunately, no one took any pictures at the wedding with my camera, so I won't have any until I get them from the photographer, Taz. It seems so weird that I don't have any, and that's what everyone wants to see. :confused3

We didnt take any of our wedding either. We got some just before hand-- some in the limo-- but once we got to SBP we didnt take any until DH and I got back into the limo. Everyone kept saying "show me your pictures"-- and all i could show them was the very few I had before the wedding.:hug:

Welcome back and congratulations! Were you wearing your newlywed buttons?

I saw about three buttons at the Marketplace when I went down there last week, I couldn't help but think of the DIS brides that may have been walking around there. :goodvibes

welcome back and congratulations to you! I'm glad that everything went well and you had a great time. :goodvibes

Congratulations. Can't wait to hear what you thought of TAZ and see pics. He is our photographer too.

So glad to see you here again - congratulations! I'll bet that writing a trip report will go a long way toward alleviating post-wedding depression ;) !

Congrats!!!! Our VR is next month and I can't wait. We, still, have to get our vows together and are finalizing our BEO- had to make some last minute changes.

Welcome home! I can't wait to read your trip report! I am so glad it was everything you wanted!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter