Yay! I've Done It! We're Booked!

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
I know I've had the ticker running for a long time that says we're going at half term, but that was more a wish than anything else, but not now. I've just got off the phone and we are booked in.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Half term here we come! :yay: :yay:

I booked direct with Disney - Sequoia Lodge, Montana Room from Sunday 17th Feb until Thursday 21st Feb. 5 days/4nights. :woohoo:

I used shareholder's discount and it came out at £430 for room only. Somehow I was expecting it to be less, but it would have been £576 with Expedia, so I mustn't complain.

We left it this late to book as we were waiting for my son to decide if he wanted to come with us - he has been 'thinking about it' for weeks. My husband even offered them a boys-day-out in Paris, but he still doesn't want to come.:sad2: I know that as he is only 15 I could insist he comes, but to be honest a reluctant 15 year old would put a real dampner on the whole thing, so I will have to ask my sister if he can stay there again.:guilty:

But still, we're booked in!:banana: :rotfl: :banana:

:banana: Excellent news :banana:
You are so lucky.

Just wondering what kind of discount does the "Shareholders Benefit" offer, does it vary with dates or is it a standard %, now there isn't a Tesco clubcard deal, I will have to pay for my own trips and trying to work out the most cost efficient way of doing this.

They are very cagey when you book - don't tell you what the cost would be without discount so it's not easy to work out. :confused: She did check what the annual pass holder price would have been and it was exactly the same. The only way I can think of to check it is to see what Expedia charge, as they are the only ones I know who do room only prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter