YAY!! So Excited!

Ang1e

Mouseketeer
I've just booked flights and the Santa Fe for DD14 and me in May. Just need a fix :)

DH & DS11 are off on a trip with DS's rugby trip over the bank holiday weekend so I asked DD what she'd like to do. I thought she might want to do a shopping/city trip...but....NO! She wants to do Disney, just the 2 of us.

We're flying out on the Friday arriving in Paris at 3pm, all day Saturday and Sunday in the parks and mooching on Monday morning before making our way back to the airport for a 3.40 flight.

Quite pleased with prices. Booked flights with ebookers via Nectar for £126 (£20 saving), hotel through expedia £307 and with get 2 day hopper passes from DLP site nearer the time.

I've tried to buy the tickets now from DLP but the site only allows me to input a date up to the end of March :(

The only other thing to book is the shuttle to and from CDG - but looking at the site I either have to book that though a travel agent or buy tickets from the driver. I just want everything now - in my hands LOL

DD doesn't want me to book a character meal - would rather just eat where and when takes her fancy....so nothing I can plan there :(

OK I'm going to take a breather now because I do tend to go on and on......

It is so wonderful to actually book a trip. ihope you have a lovely time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter