YAY taping the podcast is today yay!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I sure miss it and can/t wait to hear more about the cruise! I bet they will need 2 or more to catch us up on all the happenings in the past 3 weeks!!

Welcome back team!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I sure miss it and can/t wait to hear more about the cruise! I bet they will need 2 or more to catch us up on all the happenings in the past 3 weeks!!

Welcome back team!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Teresa's Facebook status tipped me off.

Hopefully it will be up tomorrow!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yey, can't wait to hear it - we've missed you guys! Hope your house isn't leaking any more Pete?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am very anxious for the podcast and more about the cruise. I am normally listening to the podcast on Saturday AM in my shed with my dog, the doodle, building something. If you need a roofer Pete, I know how to do most it and i have a good back!!! Thanks again for all you do!!!

:dance3:

Yay! I can't wait, well I will wait, it's not like I can't wait.
Just need my fix of podcast team. :dance3::yay::woohoo:
Geez life was so boring before we found you guy's. :rotfl2:

YIPEE:banana:YIPEE:banana: Missed all you guys last week......Can't wait to hear the show and more about the cruise :woohoo:

Did you all start to build an Ark last week? ;)

I am a newbie to the podcasts and am soo hooked becoming obsessed.
Cannot wait :dance3::dance3:

Long discssion show but short email show this week.

The storms came in quickly and no one wanted to sit wearing head phones with lightning over head.

Also wanted to shut down recording equipment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter