YAY!!! (Tentatively) Booked my date!

sarcasticblonde

DIS Veteran
Disney called me back a few minutes ago and I got to talk with them about my wedding plans. So, Adam and I are booked for 5pm at Sea Breeze Pointe for the ceremony and then we are having pre-reception in China Pavilion Courtyard at 6pm and the reception in the China Pavilion at 7pm. Our wedding date is April 6, 2008...so excited!!

The guy I talked to (Joe - who isn't my official planner) was able to answer all of my questions and was super helpful. He was able to help me tentatively plan to have our rehearsal dinner at the Luau at Polynesian...sounds like a lot of fun! Then we'll probably do a "Tinker Bell Brunch" the day after.

Too, too happy!! Our contract date is August and we plan on going down for our planning session in October (during the food and wine festival...now DF has an excuse to be there for that).

That's great!! Good for you. The China pavilion is such a great place to have a reception.

Oh Congrats. Can I ask. What is a Tinkerbell brunch?

Well, "Tinkerbell" is just a name for it, but it's a day after the wedding brunch. Here's the link to it:

http://disneyweddings.go.com/images/pdf/TinkerBell.pdf

Looks yummy! And it's a great way to send your guests off!

That's great!! Good for you. The China pavilion is such a great place to have a reception.

Thanks! We were worried about not being able to get it because it requires a 75 guest minimum (that we won't hit) but they were flexible with us about the guest count.

Wow I haven't logged on for a few days, can't believe it's all sorted!
Congratulations on booking your wedding! I've seen the location at the Boardwalk and it's a really nice setting.
It will be a magical day for you both, Disney are really good at sorting weddings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter