• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY - We are Offical!!! -- Save the Dates are IN!!!

Sleeping_Princess

"Sword of truth fly swift and sure, let evil die a
Good Afternoon/Evening Everyone..

I had to post my wonderful and exciting news -- after what it feels like months and months of waiting we are offical..

We have a PLANNER!!!! YAY :cool1: :cool1:

Jennifer Oleary -- so far from the conversation that I had with her she seems awesome -- it is pretty cool actually she lived in Miami and went through Andrew, so did my family... So I think it is fate/God that brought her to us...

Well in the next couple of days I should be getting my planning information and starting the wonderful process -- I posted a planning back in Dec 07/Jan 08 -- but now that we are closer I will start a new one and keep all of you ladies and gentlemen informed... and hopefully not annoy you too much with questions.. :lmao:

Well off to prepare my lesson plan for class tomorrow -- too excited to lesson plan maybe I will wedding plan instead!!! :rotfl:

Have a wonderful evening!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

congratulations!!! I'm still waiting to hear from someone. Anyone! Can't wait to hear the plans!

I have Jennifer too!!!! I can't even tell you how amazing she is!!!:banana:

Hey again... I'm so happy you have your planner and can't wait to read your journal! We still have to fugure a way to meet up!

I went through Andrew as well, so did my fiancee. i still live down here in Miami? do you? if not where did you live when you were down here? It's such a small world!

Good Afternoon/Evening Everyone..

I had to post my wonderful and exciting news -- after what it feels like months and months of waiting we are offical..

We have a PLANNER!!!! YAY :cool1: :cool1:

Jennifer Oleary -- so far from the conversation that I had with her she seems awesome -- it is pretty cool actually she lived in Miami and went through Andrew, so did my family... So I think it is fate/God that brought her to us...

Well in the next couple of days I should be getting my planning information and starting the wonderful process -- I posted a planning back in Dec 07/Jan 08 -- but now that we are closer I will start a new one and keep all of you ladies and gentlemen informed... and hopefully not annoy you too much with questions.. :lmao:

Well off to prepare my lesson plan for class tomorrow -- too excited to lesson plan maybe I will wedding plan instead!!! :rotfl:

Have a wonderful evening!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

How long did it take to get the planner? I just got a call from Disney today telling me they recieved my signed contract and I am already impatient :laughing:

Yay this is fabulous news and you are in great hands with Jennifer from what I've read :banana:

Let the planning begin.... officially LOL

I had Jennifer when she was still doing Intimate/Escape weddings!

She's great and knows her stuff!

Hey again... I'm so happy you have your planner and can't wait to read your journal! We still have to fugure a way to meet up!

I went through Andrew as well, so did my fiancee. i still live down here in Miami? do you? if not where did you live when you were down here? It's such a small world!

My family and actually moved to Tampa, and I have been here for about 16/17 years now -- I LOVE Tampa == we don't get down to Miami that often anymore! My brother was the last one left and he moved up to Tampa about 6-9 months ago..

When we lived there we in Culter Ridge, which is near Homestead! We were in a Flood Area and the Eye Wall is what hit us,so my family had to evacuate to Kendall..

We should meet that would be fun!

How long did it take to get the planner? I just got a call from Disney today telling me they recieved my signed contract and I am already impatient :laughing:

Since we live so close to Orlando, we drove up and dropped off the contract and deposit during our Spring Break! (4.09.08).. about a couple of days ago Kristi Davis called to let me know that I was processed and then yesterday is when I got the call..

so roughly about 2 weeks.. Have not recieved the passes yet, but I am not freaking out yet!!!

Thank you for all the wonderful words about Jennifer -- I have been praying about it for a long time, cause I am starting to get worried! We started with a guest count of 70 -- I just gave the address list to Kristi back on 4/9 and we were at 165.. My mom just got divorced and only has about 21,000 to give me for the wedding and what is ever is over I am paying which with the guest count we are at will be about 10,000 -- so to have a nice planner will just help the blow of the pricing difference..

You ladies are wonderful and I am thankfully that I stumbled across this board.. Well I will not be on till Sunday Evening (I am chapeorning my school's Grad Night) -- so I will restart my planning journal then..

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Disney Princess, I'm from the Gables but DF is from Cutler Ridge. He now owns a house in the Whispering Pines neighborhood and lived there his whole life. His moms house got blown away in the storm, well the roof at least.

We should totally meet up and anyone else who is in the South Florida region!

Disney Princess, I'm from the Gables but DF is from Cutler Ridge. He now owns a house in the Whispering Pines neighborhood and lived there his whole life. His moms house got blown away in the storm, well the roof at least.

We should totally meet up and anyone else who is in the South Florida region!

That is awesome --- I actually went to Whispering Pines for Elementary School... It is a small small world!!!

Good Evening Everyone....

Well I had to post my wonderful and exciting news!! We have our planning session booked.. June 13th @ 1:00pm....

We are going to book a hotel for the weekend, even though we live so close!! It is Star Wars weekends and we are going to kill two birds with one stone...

Good Evening Everyone....

Well I had to post my wonderful and exciting news!! We have our planning session booked.. June 13th @ 1:00pm....

We are going to book a hotel for the weekend, even though we live so close!! It is Star Wars weekends and we are going to kill two birds with one stone...

OMG I have my planning session June 9th!!! Awesome! I bet you are really excited like me!!! I hope you have a fun planning session!

Planning sessions are fun! We will be in the world for our wedding when you are there! We arrive on the 12th! :yay:

OMG I have my planning session June 9th!!! Awesome! I bet you are really excited like me!!! I hope you have a fun planning session!

I am sooo excited.... It seems like so far away --- but I know it is closer then I know... Just trying to get all my ducks in row -- there are questions on the planning sheet that I have not even thought about yet!!! :lmao: :scared1:

My DF went there too... when were you there? OMG, too funny!
Actually PM me that stuff... too much info could be a bad thing! This is an public place...

Will do -- I will have to look through my old year books to see when and I PM you!! HAHA what a small world after all...

Planning sessions are fun! We will be in the world for our wedding when you are there! We arrive on the 12th! :yay:

That is awesome.. I am trying to find a hotel that will not break the bank -- even the value resorts are 100 bucks a night during this time period... :scared1: I will keep my searching for a great deal and who knows I might even see you in passing.. When is your Wedding??? We arrive the 13th and leave Sunday the 15th...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am sooo excited.... It seems like so far away --- but I know it is closer then I know... Just trying to get all my ducks in row -- there are questions on the planning sheet that I have not even thought about yet!!! :lmao: :scared1:

Will do -- I will have to look through my old year books to see when and I PM you!! HAHA what a small world after all...

That is awesome.. I am trying to find a hotel that will not break the bank -- even the value resorts are 100 bucks a night during this time period... :scared1: I will keep my searching for a great deal and who knows I might even see you in passing.. When is your Wedding??? We arrive the 13th and leave Sunday the 15th...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our Wedding isnt until the 18th- we are getting to Disney on the 12th! Almost a week of fun and anticipation:faint::yay: Let me know if you need- I have rooms at ASMo/POR available--at the wedding discount rate!

Another bit of Disney news to brighten my day!!!

Yesterday received the Cake List and Music Selection for the Wedding Pavillion, which was excited but I want a custom cake and my DF is a musician so he wants to record something special and have me walk down to that!! So that was excitng but kinda a tuck away thing

The real big news is today when I went to the mailbox there was my Save the Date and the extra ones along with a letter stating that they had all gone out. YAYAYA :cool1:

The only problem with sending out Pre-STD's is the questions that go along with it, so I am excited that all my guests will get their anwers in one little booklet.. Now the next strees -- meeting the 45 night minimum we have.. :scared1: :scared1:

Off to bed, and I will post more news when I receive it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter