Yay, we're on the Roots Blog!

Thanks! :)

I wondered who that was on the DIS... :goodvibes You guys look great!

lol, yeah I've been a lurker on the wedding boards, I love reading about everyone's Disney weddings. When I saw your wedding pics I knew I had to have the Roots shoot something, anything for us!:lovestruc I think DF is very close to agreeing to a DFTW, so hope to be on these boards a little more, doing some planning of my own! :goodvibes.

So ends my time at the top of the Roots Blog. :lmao:There go my 15 minutes!

pezaddict231 - I :love:the palm tree pics! The Roots rock!

MegKate - just wait for your big day, you'll be back on the blog. :thumbsup2

The Roots did a fabulous job. I loved your dress and you are very pretty! I hope we get to see more. Good luck with your planning.

Congrats! The pics look great! I cant' wait to see the rest!

By the way- I really like your dress

Thanks! I'm so excited to see the rest too, hopefully soon! The dress is from Ann Taylor loft, I love how summery it is.

So ends my time at the top of the Roots Blog. :lmao:There go my 15 minutes!

Loved your pics, they were so cute!

pezaddict231 - I :love:the palm tree pics! The Roots rock!

Me too, my fav is the last one =). They really are awesome! I love your Epcot pics, wish they still let them shoot in Disney!

The Roots did a fabulous job. I loved your dress and you are very pretty! I hope we get to see more. Good luck with your planning.

Aww, thanks so much! That's so sweet of you to say:cutie:. Ana did work her magic too :wizard:. I will definitely post the link when they're all done. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter