• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay!

allisonswonderland

DIS Veteran
Hey- Just wanted to say I have officially mailed my invitations- some of you know of my glitches and I wanted to thank whoever emailed me the believe picture a while ago, maybe Megan? That came in quite handy!!! I also have put together my Mad Hatter and they are stamped and ready to be mailed but it is not time (I want the weddings to get there first). I also have a lead on a job, submitted my resume and application materials, so that is another thing off my back. I am feeling a bit better - just wanted to say thanks for all of the help and the nice words when I was REALLY down in the dumps. It was just a whole lot to bear in a small amount of time-
Thanks-
Allison

That is amazing - congrats on making so much progress & the job opportunity!!!

If you don't mind me asking how much is the Mad Hatters Tea Party? That is one of the things I am the most excited about!! I am waiting for Diane to call me back but she won't be in till tomorrow :rolleyes1

Congrats! Know what awful issues you had with them.

What did you do to them in the end to make them ok?

Mounted them on heavy silver card stock printed the believe on velumand did an ovlay and tied a bow! The Mad Hatter- I used Gate cards in white put them inside then found lime green and hotpink bows tied the gate card. Took Alice clip art printed it on card stock cut them out and glued one to the bow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter