Yay!!!

jasnal

Mouseketeer
I just booked Randy Chapman for my photography!!! I cant wait after all the reviews I read about him on the disboard.:banana: :banana: :banana: I am having an intimate wedding. Does anyone know if you can substite the photo package included for a honeymoon photoshoot at one of the resorts instead of the park. I wanted some pics at the polynesian or the animal kingdom lodge!!!

Major Congrats!! You will be so happy-- im so glad you made such a great decision that will last you a lifetime!:woohoo:

As for trading the photos, im not sure. I know for an extra $50 you can have it at another park-- but as for a hotel im not sure. I think that would be lovely though!! Let us know what you find out!!:hug:

-Maggie

Yeah!! :cool1: We booked Randy too! To answer your question, I asked if we could get the Honeymoon Shoot cost applied to our MK shoot and was told no. My WC told me that they only will substitute the Honeymoon Shoot for your package. But, it doesn't hurt to ask!

I ask my WC if I could take our honeymoon photo shoot at a resort rather than one of the theme parks since we are already doing a MK photo shoot and she said that it should not be a problem!! thanks for all your responses:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter