• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay !

DansBride2009

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone ! So I had some wedding drama about thinking that my date might have to get pushed back another year. We're going for it anyway, I'm so happy, even though my weight's not down to where I want it.

Anyway, my wedding dress is finally in !!! I'm excited.

Also, my fiance is so sweet. Since he's gotten a job he's completly different. Last night he brought me fettuchini for dinner, so I'd have dinner hot when I got home from work, and he brought over Bride Wars.

I feel really lucky. :-)

Anyway, I need weight loss success stories if you have them !! Has anyone successfully lost weight in time for your wedding? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

I just wanted to post and say congratulations. There's a motivational thread on here somewhere that you might be interested in - best of luck with the weight loss!

Thank you !! It was a stressful time for about 6 months and now everything is getting happy again and looks to stay there for awhile. :-D !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter