YC Galley buffet b.fast, drinks included or no?

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
I read in one place that a hot bev was incl. for adults and a juice for the kids. But I read someplace else that beverages were additional.
Anyone know for sure?:confused:

Yes, you are correct adults get a hot beverage included (coffee or tea) and kids get milk or juice included. I'm not sure, but I think orange juice is excluded for the kids.

My son and I had the breakfast buffet two weeks ago and both my hot tea and his oj were included in the adult price.

For those of you who have eaten at the YC breakfast buffet - what did you think of it? Was the food in line with that at character buffets?

We enjoyed it but I don't know that we'll hurry back. Can't really compare it to the current character buffets as our family is older now. It had a nice array of sweets. Everything else seemed fairly typical of most any buffet. We enjoyed everything we tried. Had to ask twice for water and waited a while for our check. Our server was pleasant but slowwww...and it wasn't crowded at all. Sure enough we just missed a boat to MGM. If she had just handed me the processed bill to sign in stead of holding it while she took another table's order.:confused:

The buffet is great in line with Character Breakfasts, but NOT with the charge of seeing Characters there...all in all, a nice quiet meal.

Also, in terms of hot beverages, hot chocolate is an additional choice (besides coffee or tea). Enjoy!! :D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter