YC & GF photos anyone?

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
Is there anyone out there that could share pictures of the Yacht Club grounds? We will be having our wedding at the Yacht Club Gazebo, I was told that the Photographer can only stay at this resort to take the pics ( we are using the Photographer that Disney provides with the intimate package). I already know what the Gazebo looks like, (but if anyone has any pics of that I would appreciate it because the ones I've seen were from a while back. Any pics of what the area around the Gazebo and any areas that would make for a nice backdrop for photos. Also, If there are any cool places inside that you would reccomend getting pics taken, let me know. Thanks.
P.S We will be having our meal at the GF. We will still be in Wedding attire at this time, so are there any great places that you would suggest getting a phot done?

I would like to see some of these myself, and I felt like the post was getting lost, so I am just bringing it back to the top!:wave:

Cool - I promise that you will have my wedding piccies at the YCG within the next 7 days :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter