YC Store Near WDW?

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
OK im addicted, my YCE came today & im just in love with them. Does anyone know where the nearest store is to either WDW or I Drive?

I think all my friends will be having YC's as Christmas presents this year.

Emma

I think there is one in the FL mall.

8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809 - Phone: 407-826-4800

YAY! I was right!

I believe there is also a YC store at Pointe Orlando. It is a shopping area on I-Drive, near the Convention Center. I do not go there very often, but I definitely remember a candle store being there. If you are looking for something in the I-Drive/WDW area, I think that is the closest you are going to get.

EngrDaisy is right. There's one in that "outdoor mall," right next to the "upside-down building."

(Could I be <i>more</i> vague?!? :) )

The upsidedown building is wonderworks. Hmmm...the website didn't list that one. Let me see if I can find it, that would be alot closer to disney.

Found it!!
The Yankee Candle Company - Pointe Orlando, 9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 - Phone: 407-370-4440

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter