YCG Brides - A Music Question...

SheriBerry

Mouseketeer
For anyone who got married at the Yacht Club Gazebo: What did you do for music? Did you also rent the sound system?

We're inviting 75 guests and while I want to make sure we can be heard, I'm shocked that the sound system is going to cost more than a violinist! We just received an extremely estimated budget and I just can't get over the prices! :scared1:

Also, if you could post pictures of your floral at the YCG that would be great!

Thanks!

Hi there. We are getting married at the YCG in November of this year. We are having between 60-70 guests and a violinist also. Originally i was going to get the sound system but again the price is outragous. Because we have a larger bridal party we are all going to line up right out front of the gazebo and kind of have the reverend stand in the entry way. I am hoping the sound will carry better than if we were inside and therefore i had the sound system removed. I hope i didnt make the wrong decision.

As for floral i dont have any pictures on me but i am hopefully having those shepard hooks with hanging arrangments down the aisle (sparingly) then moving them to our reception at ADH for center pieces.

Where is your reception?

Thanks for your help!

We're getting married in March 2011 and are planning on having our reception at Ariel's. I love the look of the flower balls on the shephard hooks but the flower balls might be too expensive, even if we do use them for centerpieces during the reception.

We are planning on standing inside the gazebo which is why I asked about the sound system. We'll either have the wedding party stand outside or sit. I'm just concerned that we'll have to practically scream in order to be heard without the sound system.

Now I'm debating whether or not to get rid of the violinist if we keep the sound system, although I'd hate to have to ask someone control an iPod during the ceremony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter