YEAH!!!! BOOKED!!! And excursions question ;)...

pangyal

#TeamSven
Oh boy, am I ever excited! We are booked for a split stay over two weeks next February for Aulani and Grand Californian. It will be our first visit to both. Six and a half months cannot pass soon enough!

I was wondering if somebody could please clarify the excursions for me. The prices on the Aulani website are quite reasonable for the various Diamond Head, etc. trips. However, the description states, "transport from _ only" and does not specifically say Aulani. We will not have a car, nor will we have the option of having a car (I would also ask for recommendations on shuttles with car seats?). I am confused because these are excursions that are hosted on the Aulani website, yet it's fuzzy as to where they leave from or how to get there.

Are there any excursions that actually pick you up from the resort? If not, how do people without cars get to the starting point?

Thanks in advance, or should I say Mahalo :stitch2:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter