YEAH! Everyone has all of their summer swap stuff

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
AHHHH I can now relaxe! Thanks everyone! Especially Ohmom and Nicki Dahling! For forwarding the extra stuff on!
I have no idea how I screwed up but I promise next time will be better:D
I guess I am getting old and need to have spread sheets and cheat sheets and notes......ACH!
Thanks again it was fun!

Yes....a GREAT BIG THANKS to all! Everything was wonderful. I REALLY appreciate how thoughtful you ladies were to make sure my stuff got to me. :) Thank you so much for everything!!!
You guys are the greatest!
Thanks Sondra...for all your hard work. I can't wait to do another swap again. My DD even asked when I was going to do another one because she loves it when the package arrives. I told her we were going to have to step up our end because you guys do such wonderful work. We are still beginners!;)

Thanks again to everyone...I feel like I can't say that enough!;)

Wendi I'm glad your stuff finally arrived . And Spinning , thanks for pulling it all together , everyone messes up every once in a while ( that's what makes us all human ) . The one thing I love about the ladies on this board is the fact that everyone is so friendly and helpful ( you can't find that everywhere ). And the tone of this particular board is amazing . I'm not sure it would go this well everywhere else! Maybe its the Disney in all of us . I can't wait for the next swap either . ;)

Sondra, in the scheme of life, what happened is very minor. I appreciate you organizing the swap & including non-crafty, relatively new sbers like myself to participate.

i'm glad to hear the package arrived! No problem Sondra, my job was very small compared to yours and I'm very thankful to you for hosting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter