YEAH! Happy to see this board back up!

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
It was really odd yesterday not being able to catch up on the resorts "buzz". Thanks to all who helped get the boards back up & running! :)

I still cannot get in the regular way, and can't see all of the boards, oes anyone know what is going on??

Originally posted by christinou
I still cannot get in the regular way, and can't see all of the boards, oes anyone know what is going on??

me either! I was going through withdrawls!!!:D

Count me in on those celebrating the return of the "boards". My daughter was threatening a Dis intervention for my withdrawl symptoms and I was just paranoid that I'd done something wrong. I've killed a few threads but I'd never offed an entire board before.
Kathi

Please let me offer my thanks too for those who helped bring the resorts board back. I was in a state of panic. I think the whole neighborhood heard me shout when I finally got in. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

I, too, was in a panic. I even posted a question on Fodors.com asking if anyone knew what was going on. I was going through "withdrawal"

So very glad you're back!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter