Yeah, I have finally been visited by the Tag fairy!

Well, I got some programs done today, but it was when I couldn't sleep at 3:30 AM. Other than that, it's been having fun on the Dis and with my kids. Love all the new tags. Boy, it's a good thing we don't live near each other or we could all be bad, really bad, together.
zxdrink.gif
cheers.gif
dance.gif
cool12.gif

I saved some jello shooters for ya.

Black berry jello and black sambuca & ameretto and orange jello

How's that??????:smooth:

Geez! Go away for the afternoon and come back to find empty jello shooters discarded everywhere in the Rewards Board Room!

<b>Beanie steps quietly over all the jello shooters and passed out Reward program junkies</b>

:p:p

Got any left over?

I need some shots before going to see the Stones Tonight!

Rock On!

Scratch
:smooth:

Originally posted by Tantor
I saved some jello shooters for ya.

Black berry jello and black sambuca & ameretto and orange jello

How's that??????:smooth:

Awww, that was sweet of you!

Beanie steps quietly over all the jello shooters and passed out Reward program junkies

After all that partying yesterday, anyone feel like this?
1zdead.gif

Well, judging from the way the room looks this morning...

<b>stepping quietly over Mal, J&D and Tantor who are still clutching shooters in their hands while they sleep...</b>

I would say that they are going to be feeling more like this
puke.gif

:p:p

Karen, thanks for saving us some jello shooters, they sound awesome. I need to get out for happy hour more I guess.

Denise, I did feel alittle strange this morning so I just added some of my Gediva White Chocolate Liquer to my coffee to just keep it going.;)

Hey, the kids were already bickering at 6:30 this morning.

LOL Denise!! I was actually expecting to see that smiley this morning!!! :p:p

Gina, I love the way you think!! Why come down from the buzz when you can keep it going? ROFL!

I"m up and ready to go
soap_bubble.gif

Party on...
minipersonen065.gif

oh and Denise and Beanie I saw you slip those Strawberry/Kiwi shooters into you cute little mouths....but I am not telling ok

shhh.gif

Mal

Originally posted by Belle0101
I just want to know who's gonna clean up the RPs room?:D

Not me!!!! I think we should appoint Sue or Lori...they have been unusually quiet these past couple of days!! ;):p

Originally posted by Beanie
Not me!!!! I think we should appoint Sue or Lori...they have been unusually quiet these past couple of days!! ;):p

I'll second it! :bounce:

Thanks for not saying anything Mal!;)

just leave the mess, will clean it up later....I'm already making the next batch of jello shooters

okay what flavour shall we do now.................:confused:

and remember girls you can only use your tongues to get the jello out:p :p :eek: :eek:

How about raspberry and some chambord. I almost forgot about how good that stuff is. Thats another one I have to keep my DH from inhaling all by himself.

or Kalani Coconut Liqueur and is there a pineapple jello? yummy

on your mark get set ready SHOOT
whistleblower.gif

Wheeeeeeee....DH is going to ground me!

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

shooters yummy yum yum!!!!

Let's try these next

Lime Jell-O, large box or two small boxes
2 cups boiling water
7/8 cup cold water
3/4 cup Tequila
1/4 cup Triple Sec
1/8 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice

I once had a PB & J shooter, which consisted of Frangelico and Chambord...it was pretty good! Sounds nasty, I know, but it is tasty! :)

This is so sad to admit, but I will try any kind of shooter at least once! :p I think they are so cool! LOL

Gina, Chambord and Razzamatazz (I am assuming this is what you are talking about?)...anyway, that sounds good too! LOL

Beanie, I'm actually a shooter virgin!:eek:

Me and Dh have a date for next month to go to a local bar/restuarant that is good for those kinds of drinks. I'm gonna have him use his new G35 that night so he'll want to drive and I can experiment!;)

I thought that raspberry jello would go good with chambord. I'm not up on all the flavors, sorry.:rolleyes:

I did go to the site quick that Belle posted and it has a recipe for a sex on the beach jello shot. Chambord, Midori and pineapple jello. Sounds awesome.

My normal drink of choice when out is a Malibu Bay Breeze. Cranberry and pineapple juice with Malibu rum, sounds like it might make a good shooter too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter