YEAH!!! New podcast is up!!!!!!!!!!

I know people complain about this all the time...but it always takes so much longer for it to get onto itunes. I need to leave and I wanted to burn it onto a cd to listen to in the car. :sad1:

I know...whine whine whine.

it's not on itunes yet.. boo hoo...
i'm on itunes right now uploading some older ones to my ipod before i head off to the gym....(i'm listening to the shows in backwards order)....

too bad today's isn't on itunes yet...
i listened to kevin's cinderella review yesterday while on the treadmill...i nearly choked to death laughing...

I know people complain about this all the time...but it always takes so much longer for it to get onto itunes. I need to leave and I wanted to burn it onto a cd to listen to in the car. :sad1:

I know...whine whine whine.

great minds whine together - we posted at the same time....
i'll listen to today's show tomorrow i guess....no big deal..
i have soooooooooooooooooo many shows to catch up on..
i really just started listening to them....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! im listening to it before I go to Virginia Beach. By the way Im leaving for Virginia Beach tomorrow morning:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Virtual Skydiving...

:scared: :crazy2: :faint:

I'm scared just thinking about it!! Not as scared as I would be if I had a pack on my back and was about to jump out of a plane, but pretty dang scared!!

:faint:

Virtual Skydiving...

woohoo! is that what they talk about today? (I haven't heard the show yet.. slow itunes.. blah blah!). I've always wanted to do that!! Did any of the podcast crew actually do it?!? LOL.... for some reason the idea of Kevin doing that is cracking me up right now! :rotfl:

This is in white print as not to be any more of a spoiler for anyone who doesn't want to know. To read, just highlight text below:

Corey and Will did an "Extreme Orlando" segment about virtual skydiving!!

Darn...I suggested that as a segment idea but I think Corey and Will must have already had it planned. That's me -- a day late and a dollar short! :lmao:

Oh well, at least I got all my questions answered about doing this with my family.

Just listened straight thru my iPhone (as part of my 6 hour a day Back Catalogue habit hehe).

Wow virtual skydiving sounds fun :)

:goodvibes

I was so looking forward to hearing about your visit to the Poly as we were thinking of staying there in the near future. Yikes! Thanks for the unbridled food report :joker: I think I'll be staying someplace else until they improve the restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter