Yeahhh!!! Off-Topic

KT27

<font color=magenta>Disney Bride<br><font color=co
I am off to see my dh2b in Korea (he is stationed there), I haven't seen him for 5 mos, since we were engaged on V-day! I just booked my flight to Seoul at the end of the month! Had to share in my good news! :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :bounce:

That is WONDERFUL news! Enjoy spending time with your fiancé and tell him thanks for his service from all of us!

I am so excited for you. I don't know if I could have been as strong as you are being. This is definately rough, but the happy ending is really really soon when you get to see him. Tell him Thank you for us!

Have a great time! I would miss my DF if it had been that long.

have a wonderful time in korea & seeing your fi! his service is appreciated.

if you two have some time to travel check out hwaseong fortress & gardens in seoul, jeju, the gemenusa temple, the asan hot springs & jungmun beach. there are some beautiful sights in korea & dont be afraid of new food, its good.

have fun!

twojo21 said:
have a wonderful time in korea & seeing your fi! his service is appreciated.

if you two have some time to travel check out hwaseong fortress & gardens in seoul, jeju, the gemenusa temple, the asan hot springs & jungmun beach. there are some beautiful sights in korea & dont be afraid of new food, its good.

have fun!

Thanks again for the travel advice. He hasn't had alot of time to sight see while he is there so any help is appreciated, we were looking for places to visit. I am estatic to see him.

I bought him a new Disney t-shirt & a few heffalump items along with the Heffalump DVD (his fav character), and I have a big binder of all our wedding plans I am going to bring to help keep him involved. It seems surreal that after 5 mos I can be with him for 11 days!

You are so lucky! When my DH was in Iraq for service I so desparately wanted to fly over there and see him. Hope you have fun and make sure when you go through customs say you want a stamp on that passport!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter