Yeahhhhhh Thank you missj171

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Ages ago missj171 posted a Eurostar Disneyland Paris Competition link and I am so glad that she did - my daughter has just come runner up. Yippee!!!!!!!!! I am so excited - today is better than Christmas! The story will be posted on their web site in the New Year along with the winner: www.eurostar.com
She has just received a DLRP gift bag with Space Mountain 2 baseball cap, Donald Duck cuddly, Mickey Mouse keyring, Walt Disney Studios Bag and a colouring/activity set. It must be Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you Missj171

Kaye,

PS Erin says Thank you too!

Congrats Erin!! Kaye what did Erin have to do to win the competition?

Hi Nicola,
Write a story about a trip to Disneyland Resort Paris, it was ages ago and we had actually forgotten all about it. I am now trying to curb my enthusiasm slightly as I forgot her younger brother entered it as well, but he's putting a brave face on it!

Kaye :goodvibes

PS Just wish we had got round to entering the Disney Princess one which closed on 3rd dec - never mind - don't suppose one family could be this lucky twice!!!!!

Wow Kaye, A singer and a writer! She sounds like a very talented and creative little girl you've got there!

Well done Erin! That's fantastic!!! :cheer2:
BTW Kaye, could you clear some space in your PM box please so I can reply to your PM? Thanks!!! ;)

Sorry Di, I keep doing that! I forget to clear space and then sometimes it won't even send things!

Kaye :goodvibes

Fantastic news, well done Erin!

PS - Haven't seen missj171 posting in a while :confused3

Your right Rhiannon, I posted this thank you after checking back through all the threads to check which kind soul pointed it out to us in the first place , and I don't think I've really been aware of her for a while. I'm really sorry about that as I would really like her to know how much we got out of her post! :cool1:

kaye :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter