• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Year of a million dreams winners?

mitros

<font color=red>I'm not nuts, I just appear to be<
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone here on Disboards won anything on this deal yet, or, have you seen anyone else win while you were walking around somewhere on property? :confused3

I don't really like to brag....but I won a coke for the low low price of $2.50 and I may have won the grand prize as I was able to spot Chip and Dale in every park. So you can all stop wasting your time.

I recently returned from WDW and though my family did not win anything, we did see quite a few people walking around with prizes. We did not see anything actually "awarded" but we did come across several members of the Dream Squad in all of the parks.
Most of the awards seemed to be either the Mickey ears, the Park Fastpass or the pin lanyard. I spoke to one young man on BTRR who had recieved two awards. He told me that he got a pin lanyard after exiting a slide at Typhoon Lagoon and a Fastpass after exiting Star Tours. Another lady at EPCOT said that her family received Mickey ears after participating in the fire exhibit in Innoventions.
Almost all of the people I spoke with said that they received their prizes early in the day. We did, however, see members of the Dream Squad with the white vests on, walking though Innoventions in the early afternoon. They looked like they were just returning from an "award".
I overheard a women asking a supervisor in EPCOT (near MS and TT) about winning a prize. The supervisor explained to her that they do not know where they are going until 45 minutes before the "award".

In November, DH received a lanyard in AK. We also got all sorts of large buttons from the same lady because DD was Snow White and DS was Peter Pan. They were two of four kids in costume that day at the park.

A few days later DD & DH got a free fastpass on Tower of Terror because she was dressed like Belle.

And yes, that is what they told us: they were giving us this stuff because the kids were cute in their costumes.

Sure that is not the criteria for all, but that is what happened to us!

DD (6) received a chocolate chip cookie from Snow White. The next day, as we were leaving the Emporium at the end of the night she was asked if she would like to help Cinderella get dressed for the ball. She was thrilled, thinking it was the "real" Cinderella, but it was actually a manequin she got to choose and outfit for and dress. Not quite as exciting, but still a nice little surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter