Year Round Swap - CLOSED

PoohBearLovinMama

DIS Veteran
Okay ladies, here is my first attempt at hosting a swap! I have to give credit to Bubbasmom b/c I'm flat out copying some (okay most) of her ideas. :sunny: Just to let you know, I'll be at WDW from 11/30-12/7 In case anything comes up, I'm not ignoring you.

Anyway, this swap will be due Jan 15th. Hopefully, I'll get them back out to you by the end of Jan. I'll start off with 2 groups of two and you can do as many or a few as you want. If there is more interest, I'll add more groups. Oh, and I thought we'd do one group as Bazzil only.

Okay on with the show:

You will create elements to make a complete layout. Please make a 4x6 photo mat and 2 more elements of your choosing for your page kit:

Topper – 8 ½ inches
Set of 2 borders – 11 inches
Frame (4x6)
Tag (at least 2x3) – including fiber and/or eyelet
Journal box with at least 2x2 space
Monogram (at least 4x4)
Set of 4 deco squares
Song Lyric or poem
Set of 2 slide mounts
Library Pocket & Tag
Mini File Folder
License Plate Frame
Shaker Box
Paper Piecing
Eyelets/Brads (6) and Fiber/Ribbon (1 yard)
Matchbook
Anything else!?!? Open to new ideas and creativity!

***The blue ones are still open.***

GROUP 1A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits CLOSED
Fall - Twigs
Halloween - ksjayhawks
Thanksgiving - Mickeyteacher
Winter - Ohana4
Christmas - PBLM
Valentines Day-Dianalyn

GROUP 1B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits CLOSED
Easter - Twigs
Spring - Calanniebu
4th of July - ksjayhawks
Summer - Ohana4
Birthday - Michellepooh
Mothers Day - Bigsis1970

GROUP 3A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits CLOSED
Fall - bcarson
Halloween - MaryPoppinsLives
Thanksgiving -Tink&BellesMom
Winter - calanniebu
Christmas - PixieDust32
Valentines Day - PBLM's friend Jen

GROUP 3B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits CLOSED
Easter - PBLM's friend Jen
Spring - MickeyTeacher
4th of July- bcarson
Summer - MaryPoppinsLives
Birthday- bigsis1970
Back to School - PixieDust32

***Groups 2 and 4 will be the Bazzill cardstock group***

GROUP 2A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits CLOSED

Fall - Bubbasmom99
Halloween - Spinning
Thanksgiving - nicurn
Winter - 4ltlTinks
Christmas - 4ltlTinks friend Tracey
Valentines Day- Momof2DisneyKids

GROUP 2B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits CLOSED
Easter - 4ltlTinks
Spring - PBLM
4th of July - Bubbasmom99
Summer - Spinning
Birthday - 4ltlTinks friend Tracey
Back to School- Dianalyn

GROUP 4A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits CLOSED

Fall- Ohana4
Halloween- Nank
Thanksgiving - Twigs
Winter - Goofymom/pop
Christmas - nicurn
Valentines Day - angelmom

GROUP 4B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits CLOSED
Easter 4ltlTinks
Spring - Ohana4
4th of July - Goofymom/pop
Summer - Twigs
Birthday - 4ltlTinks
Back to School- angelmom

Some final notes:

**Please, no handwritten items. Use computer generated type only.
**Use acid-free/lignin-free adhesives & embellishments.
**Bazzill is available online at www.rockymountainhobbies.com, www.scrapsupply.com (among other places - please post if you know of a good source!) if you don’t want to scour your local scrapbook store. Please keep track of the exact colors you use and share them with the group so we can purchase additional cardstock to match when making our layouts.

Again, thanks to Bubbasmom for making my life so much easier!

I would like Group 2A - Fall and Group 2B - 4th of July.

This sounds like a lot of fun!!

BTW - Since originally posting about croppinparadise.com, I have read that the shipping is slow there and customer service is poor (my own personal order took a couple weeks to arrive). You may want to avoid that one, just in case...

i really want to be in this swap - but dont think the 1/15 drop date is do-able for me - if you go to a third and fourth group with a later drop date - i would love to be in it!!

I would like to do Halloween in group 2A and summer in group 2B
Thanks.

dizney-cruiser said:
i really want to be in this swap - but dont think the 1/15 drop date is do-able for me - if you go to a third and fourth group with a later drop date - i would love to be in it!!

Okay, I'll keep this in mind! :flower:

ok, spinning twisted my arm.... could I have thanksgiving group 2A? thanks, maggie

Spring in 1B please ... this will be my first swap, so any and all help/info is appreciated.

So, I will make 6 sets that include a 4x6 mat and any two of the elements listed in the list?

calanniebu said:
So, I will make 6 sets that include a 4x6 mat and any two of the elements listed in the list?

That's exactly right. Or if you think of something that's not on the list, you could do that too.

In this thread there are some explanations of swaps if that helps. You can also look at the swap sticky. If you have any other ?'s, let me know. :flower:

HI all I would love to join group 1A as the Mother's/Father's Day .. Thanks Michelle

Can I have the open spots in group 1 A- Thanksgiving. Will you be opening up another spring group?
Thanks!
Shawna

any more groups opening??? I totally missed these sign-ups!! (and wow, it sure went fast!)

Wow--that is what I was thinking! I blinked and missed this one! I have never done a swap (circle journals don't count, right?) but I might like to play if another group is started up. . . . Will these be Disney themes for the holidays, or just general?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter