Yee Ha! Only 2 days to go!!!!!

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
...well thats if you don't count today and you don't count Wednesday as thats when we actually fly! I have started packing and am soooooooo excited! Anyone else going to be there this week? This is our provisional itinerary:

Wednesday: fly from Liverpool at 19:10, arrive CDG and get the RER to Marne la Vallee (was thinking about the TGV but none available at this time!). Arrive late so probably just have a look around the hotel and go to bed.

Thursday: Get our annual passes. Spend day in Disneyland. Dinner in Annettes Diner.

Friday: Spend day in Disney Studios. Then Blue Lagoon for Dinner.

Saturday: RER into Paris. Visit Pompidou centre Art Museum, visit Notre Dame and Eiffel Tower in afternoon. Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. back to Holiday Inn.

Sunday: Morning in Disneyland / Studios doing all our favourites. At about 3-4pm back to hotel for quick swim before getting ready for Halloween Party this evening. 8pm: halloween party (and I am so excited about this!!!)

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

If anyone else is going this week and you see 4 people dressed as pirates at the halloween party...come over and say hi!

and above all else...HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a good trip.
I am going tomorrow and I am very excited. Yey!!!!
:earsboy: :cheer2: :earsboy:

When you go home I go to DLRP sunday for 5 days. I am also very exciting just one week. I can feel with you!!! :Pinkbounc

Have a nice trip and perhaps I see the 4 Pirates on sunday :teeth:

:banana: :cheer2:

Have an absolutely brilliant time!!

I wouldn't count today, or the day I fly, either :teeth:

:Pinkbounc Hope you all have wonderful trips!! :Pinkbounc Your itinerary sounds great TotallyAngelic!! :cheer2:

We fly from coventry tomorrow night, 2 days in Paris and then 2 in Disney with kids and in laws........

Cannot wait. Hears hoping for good weather.

Hope you all have a really great time. The Halloween party will be fantastic! :teeth:

To all of you visting DLP soon, have a fantastic time and come back and tell us all about it!!

This time in 2 weeks we'll be there! :jumping1:

Ware Bears said:
Can't believe it has come round so soon Rhiannon!

Neither can we!! This always seems to happen though, for months the trip seems AGES away and then suddenly it's nearly upon us!!!

Have a wonderful time Torchy and TotallyAngelic, oooooh the Halloween Party, what would I give to be there?????

Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Travel safely

K

PS I'll save my best wishes until next week for you Rhiannon, although it is getting so near now ::yes::

bonhoga said:
PS I'll save my best wishes until next week for you Rhiannon, although it is getting so near now ::yes::

Thanks Kaye :goodvibes

I'm sure we'll mention it once or twice before we go ;) !!!

:wave2: Hi Everybody, we go in 4 weeks from newcastle me,wife,2 kids and in-laws. Hope to have passport back by then. :rolleyes:

2004 DLRP SANTA FE (October)
2004 DLRP SANTA FE (November)

:rotfl2:

Hello P AND B THOMPSON and welcome to the DIS!! :wave2: Fingers crossed for your passport!! :wizard:

Welcome to the Dis, P & B Thompson :) :)

I hear passport turnaround times are only 10 days maximum at the moment, so hopefully you will be OK :)

HI TO BEXX AND MIFFY, DID NOT REALISE THIS SITE EXISTED, WIFE LAUGHS AT ME ALL THE TIME FOR LOOKING AT PICTURES OF DLP, BUT THEN WHEN I COME IN FROM WORK SHE HAS SPENT 2 HOURS LOOKING ON IT HER SELF. WE BRAINWASH THE KIDS WITH DLP :earseek: WIFE PHONED ABOUT PASSPORT AND THEY SAID ITS ON ITS WAY BUT THEN AGAIN SO IS CHRISTMAS, ON THE NEW BALLOON RIDE CAN U SEE THE EIFFEL TOWER OR NOT? :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter