Yehaa Bob coming to Geneseo, NY for a GKTW benefit performance

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Hey Everyone! It took some doing, but it's official! My students are bringing Yehaa Bob up to perform at the college. They enjoyed seeing him so much during our alternative break week at GKTW, we've been toying with the idea of having him come up to perform here at the school. We're charging a small admission fee, and all the proceeds are going to go to GKTW.

No one has more fun than us!!! :cool1:

YehaaBob_April11.jpg

Very, very nice! Spreading the magic all the way to Upstate NY!

Bob does such a fantastic and FUN show- I hope everyone shows their appreciation and gives a ton to GKTW!!!!!!

Dave, that is a great idea !!! Wish I could be there.

Who is Yehaa Bob, and where does he perform? I've never heard of him. :confused3

Sayhello

Who is Yehaa Bob, and where does he perform? I've never heard of him. :confused3

Sayhello

Yehaa Bob is a piano playing/comedian extraordinaire who plays at the River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans Riverside. He has an incredibly fun, funny, and interactive show, and is an amazing piano playing. It is a great evening of free entertainment. Here's an article I wrote about Bob a while back.

DIS Unplugged: No One Has More Fun Than Yehaa Bob (Except Us)

So excited for him to be coming to SUNY/Geneseo! :cool1:

How come I haven't heard about this anywhere on campus? Well I guess it's because you're running it from off campus but I basically live IN sturges I can't believe I haven't heard about this. I've had probably half of my college classes in Sturges Aud. Guess I'm going to have a long day Monday, but I can look foreward to this after practicum and class!

How come I haven't heard about this anywhere on campus? Well I guess it's because you're running it from off campus but I basically live IN sturges I can't believe I haven't heard about this. I've had probably half of my college classes in Sturges Aud. Guess I'm going to have a long day Monday, but I can look foreward to this after practicum and class!
Hmmmm, don't know why you haven't heard about it. We've tried to put up posters, and send out announcements. Please come, help spread the word, and bring your friends!

Yehaa Bob is a piano playing/comedian extraordinaire who plays at the River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans Riverside. He has an incredibly fun, funny, and interactive show, and is an amazing piano playing. It is a great evening of free entertainment. Here's an article I wrote about Bob a while back.

DIS Unplugged: No One Has More Fun Than Yehaa Bob (Except Us)

So excited for him to be coming to SUNY/Geneseo! :cool1:
Cool! Thanks, Dave. Never have heard of him before, but I will definitely be checking him out next time I'm at WDW. Actually, a coworker just stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, and described how beautiful it was. I can't believe I've actually never been there on any of my Resort visiting days, so it's definitely on the agenda for December now!

Could you, by any chance, elaborate on the types of "hearty appetizers" they have there? I'm diabetic, and can't do lots of carbs or fats, etc. Forewarned is forearmed!

Thanks!
Sayhello

Cool! Thanks, Dave. Never have heard of him before, but I will definitely be checking him out next time I'm at WDW. Actually, a coworker just stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, and described how beautiful it was. I can't believe I've actually never been there on any of my Resort visiting days, so it's definitely on the agenda for December now!

Could you, by any chance, elaborate on the types of "hearty appetizers" they have there? I'm diabetic, and can't do lots of carbs or fats, etc. Forewarned is forearmed!

Thanks!
Sayhello
Pretty much bar food is the offerings - wings, nachos, etc. However, you can go over to the food court that's right next door, buy food, and bring it over.

Picking Bob up at the airport today, and taking him to dinner. Everything's coming together for his concert tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Pretty much bar food is the offerings - wings, nachos, etc. However, you can go over to the food court that's right next door, buy food, and bring it over.
Oh, well that's good. I usually can find a few things to eat at Disney's food courts. :thumbsup2

Picking Bob up at the airport today, and taking him to dinner. Everything's coming together for his concert tomorrow. :thumbsup2
Very cool! I hope the concert turns out wonderfully!

Sayhello

Yehaa Bob is in the house, and getting ready for his SUNY/Geneseo sessions!!!

Bob_Jackson.jpg

What a great time! Bob sure knows how to put on a show. Thanks again, Dave, for bringing him here.

Mary Anne and John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter