Yehaa Bob in PA

NJ Disney Fan

Earning My Ears
I'm behind on my podcasts, so sorry if it's been mentioned already.

Yehaa Bob, who has a show at the POR, will be playing in Nazareth, PA on April 25.

A small dose of Disney for those of us who can't afford another trip right now!

I heard that he was having a break while getting back surgery.
Good to hear that he is back performing :)

Where in Nazareth is he performing? I don't live that far from there and I would love to see him.

I'll be performing in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania!! You are invited to the show!! 9:37am
I will be performing in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley April 25, 2009, 8- 11!! It's a fund raiser for the Nazareth Center for the Arts. It's open to the public! So if you are living in Easter Pennsylvania, we'd love to have you attend!!! Here's the address for the event:

Hampton Inn Easton PA, 3723 Easton -Nazareth Hwy, Easton, PA, 18045 phone: 866- 538- 0336 (The hotel is not selling tickets for the event)

Buy tickets by contacting Heather at 484-554-4764, or write to Heather at sahara1277@msn.com

So will he be performing early April at WDW? We were hoping to catch him one of the nights we are there (5-10th).

What are the chances...we are hoping to see him in Florida and he is near our home in PA!

It looks like he's back doing shows at the Port in March. He hasn't posted his April dates. Check his website: yehaabob.com for schedule.

It looks like he's back doing shows at the Port in March. He hasn't posted his April dates. Check his website: yehaabob.com for schedule.

Thanks for the link, my friends also want to see them performing, they are going on the second week of April.

Have a nice day. :)

The tickets for the show in PA were $30. I should note, it's a benefit for the cultural center, I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter