Yehaa Bob Jackson in car accident

Justin Jett

I will do my Elvis impression
Yehaa Bob Jackson was in a car accident tonight. He is shaken up, but okay. There are updates on his Facebook page.

Yes, feel better soon, YeeHa Bob! He looked pretty interesting in his show costume on the gurney in the ambulance! :)

Last edited:
I was worried when I saw this on Twitter, there wasn't a status or anything. Glad to see he's OK.

Here's a thought: it took awhile for seat belts to be required on all new vehicles...
I wonder when rear-end collision alerts will be standard on all new vehicles.

I was worried when I saw this on Twitter, there wasn't a status or anything. Glad to see he's OK.

Here's a thought: it took awhile for seat belts to be required on all new vehicles...
I wonder when rear-end collision alerts will be standard on all new vehicles.

Thank goodness he's alright! Although I'm not sure I'd want rear-end collision alerts ...I think I'm better off not knowing! Now, if you could help avoid the accident -fine...

I guess rear-end collision was the wrong term... I was referring to vehicle proximity notifications... like some engage the brake for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter