Yehaabob - Bob Jackson

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Heard the segment about Bob Jackson.
Thought that his website here which includes a schedule of when he is playing would be of interest to podsters.

Definitely sounds fun :)

We have been to POR many times over the past 10+ years now and have seen Bob every year (usually 2x per trip at least). He is amazing and is a must do for DH and I. The energy in the room is amazing and it doesn't matter what age you are - it's fun for all! We look forward to seeing him this Oct.

I truly don't know how he does what he does. Just as stated in the podcast, he remembers people's names and mentions them throughout the show. I still can't figure out how he goes so long without taking more breaks - and even his breaks aren't really breaks cause he signs photos for the kids, has cds for sale, and also walks around the room to see who has come in since the show started.

If you have an opportunity, stop by and see him. He really is alot of fun.

For anyone who is familiar with his show I'll say - "no one has more fun than us!"

He even has CD's. My wife bought one the last time we were at POR. Bob was the nicest man, he autographed the CD, took all kinds of requests and was truly an entertaining act. I suspect there are a lot of people like us who hesitate to book anyplace but POR, because we'd hate to miss Piano Bob.

The only downside is that I got tired watching him. He's a volcano of activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter