Yellowstone area question

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Does anyone know of a condo hotel near the area that rents rooms or has anyone ever rented a house in the area? Which entrance is most convenient? We want to have a family reunion with about 25 people. I knoiw you should stay inside the park at different locations but I think the family might just want to stay in one place and do some day trips. Opinions please, Thanks

(Never mind, I thought you said Yosemite. My bad)

There are some timeshares you can rent outside of Yellowstone. Island Park Villages in Island Park Idaho is about 1/2 hour from the entrance at West Yellowstone.

I think your best bet is Jackson. With the Ski area at Teton Village, you could likely find decent condo rates in the summer. Be aware it is still Jackson, so it's pricey, but it's cheaper than in winter.

We are staying at the Snow King Resort in Jackson in a 3 bedroom condo - they do come in 4 bedroom too.

Our room includes breakfast and the condos look really nice.

I grew up in West so that's my vote:)
There are houses around the area you can rent, it has the Imax and grizzly center, and lots of quaint shopping places. The KOA there also rents out cabins and it's an adorable campground with a pool and bike rentals.

Will you be there in the summer? If so, get a pass for the Alpine Slide there - LOTS of fun!!!!

Yes - we leave in less than 2 weeks! We booked the King for a Day package that they were offering and it is unlimited use of the Alpine Slide, Mini Golf, Scenic Chairlift & Bungee Jump. It is 2 nights accomodation and breakfast each morning.

We are looking forward to our weekend in Jackson Hole - then it is off to Cody, Gardiner & West Yellowstone for the rest of our trip.

Yes - we leave in less than 2 weeks! We booked the King for a Day package that they were offering and it is unlimited use of the Alpine Slide, Mini Golf, Scenic Chairlift & Bungee Jump. It is 2 nights accomodation and breakfast each morning.

We are looking forward to our weekend in Jackson Hole - then it is off to Cody, Gardiner & West Yellowstone for the rest of our trip.

If you have kids they will also enjoy the Amazin Maze which is a block or so from Snow King. It is super fun especially if you get a squirtgun and shoot at your kids while they go through the maze. The panning for gems is great fun too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter